~13~

Guys, this chapter is in a quite positive energy.. I think I will adopt Reiki haha 

Annika was more than excited. Today she would be Mrs Annika Shivaay Singh Oberoi. She looked at the mehendi, how it was making her more beautiful. Also there was this name, his name. It was written right before his eyes, on the middle of her palm but he didn't see it, so she had made him promise that she would have the right to choose for their first baby name. And as a good husband he accepted of course.

Shivaay woke up with a smile. He was going to go for breakfast and he heard Annika gossiping with Saumya, Prinku and Meera in Prinku's room. She had hair curlers in her hair and was only in her pj's.

"Ha Ranbir Kapoor is so handsome!" Annika exclaimed. And Shivaay took a peek inside. "I love his hair.. I think if I could, I would marry him for sure." Annika said giggling. The girls looked at her shocked and she giggled even more. If they were looking into the mirror they would have understood. "Yes, Ranbir has got me dreaming about these eyes, these deep blue eyes trying to see through my soul.. And his million dollars smile would only be dedicated to me.. Oh Shivaay Singh Oberoi! It's not good to spy on your wife to be." Annika said and all the girls giggled looking at Shivaay. She looked at him as he blushed deeply and she smiled then she got up.The girls walked away giggling, leaving the two alone.

"Hey!"She said.

"Kya bolti tu?" Shivaay said with a deep voice.

"Ay kya main boloon?" Annika said leaning on his chest.

"Sun!"

"Suna!"

"Want to kiss you now!" He said and grabbing her waist, he wanted to kiss her but she turned her head away smiling.

"Put a ring on it!" She hummed showing him her fingers and he grabbed her hand.

"Tum Ne Na Jana
Ke Main Deewana
Lekar Aaya Hoon Dil Ka Nazrana
Mere Dil Ki Hai Jo Daastan
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na
Humsafar Mujhi Ko Chunlo Na
Suno Na Suno Na Sunlo Na"Shivaay sung and Annika smiled.

"Let go of me now, we'll romance later." Annika teased. She was going to leave but he held her hand still.

"To romance we will Annika..You won't leave our room until the end of the week and it's Thursday only." Shivaay said and Annika blushed deeply. She freed her hand and walked away smiling like a fool.

"Annika!"Pinky called and she turned around.

"Kya hua mom?"

"Kya hua??!! You're still fooling around. You're going to get married in five hours Annika and you're still in your pj's!" Pinky said.

"Relax, mom. I'm going to eat then I'll get ready. Don't worry, I'm also looking forward for this moment when your son will have to bear me for a lifetime!" Annika exclaimed Pinky laughed at her antics. The house will be swinging to the beats of ShivIka.

Annika joined the family to eat. She noticed the weird looks Meera was giving her, particularly her hand.. But she just didn't care about that. She was caring about the fact that Shivaay, her Shivaay was playing footsies with her under the table!

Annika was looking at him trying so hard not to scream at his audacity, then she had an idea.

"Shivaay,what do you think about doing an exposition after you come back for your clients?" Om asked and as this moment, Annika put her feet higher, almost touching his d**k.

"I-"Shivaay said almost choking on his food as Annika caressed him there. He looked at her and she smiled, wriggling her brows. She then proceeded to eat as if nothing was happening under this table.Luckily, there was some cloth on the table so no one could see what was going on. They finished eating and Annika left to the wedding venue in a car with, Dadi, Pinky and Jhanvi while Shivaay went in another car with Shakti and Tej. Om, Rudy, Saumoo, Sahil, Prinku and Meera left together in another car. Arrived in the venue, Annika was amazed by its beauty. In fact she didn't see anything, it was Pinky and Jhanvi's plan.