Chapter 4: Opposite Attraction part 1

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Enemies to Couples? by Dark Angelic Kitty

Anime » Naruto Rated: T, English, Romance & Humor, Sakura H., Sasuke U., Words: 139k+, Favs: 1k+, Follows: 365, Published: Apr 4, 2005 Updated: May 1, 2006

2,142 Chapter 4: Opposite Attraction I

Previous comments included this fic being similar to this other awesome fic called "Once Upon a September" by snowmaiden13. Yes, this fic was inspired by her work but I assure you this fic is going to be a lot different than hers despite SOME similarities.

Chapter 4 - Opposite Attraction (Part I)

Ino was furious with Sakura. Since she came, everything had turned from simply perfect to chaos. One of her faithful followers had told her everything that had happened on the day she was absent.

Her dear Sasuke and the bitch getting partnered together?!

It's not fair!

Sakura had gotten herself all the attention from Sasuke while she didn't even after trying so hard. Sakura had her very own fan club while no one made one for her. She had managed to gain more popularity than her, the most glorious person alive - how is that possible?!

She made her eyes black and now her followers told her she had a detention with Sasuke?

It's just not fair!

It has always been Sakura this Sakura that lately when it should've been Ino this Ino that!

I have to make her life miserable...that little bitch...

A little sinister grin began to form on her lips as a devious plan already began forming in her mind. Yes, she'll start with fan boys first...

"Ughh..."

Sakura today, grudgingly woke up at the noise outside her room and miraculously not by the beep of her stupid annoying alarm clock. In fact, she was shaken up by something even more stupid than her pet rock. Getting up in a very pissed mode, she checked the time which read 6:30 am in the morning.

Inner Sakura: ONLY 6:30 am IN THE MORNING?! WHO DARES INTERRUPT MY SLEEP?!

Looking out her window with a murderous intent, her eyes widened as she saw her one and only fear: fan boys.

"Hey Sakura!"

"Good morning!"

"It's kind of early but will you please go out with me?"

Sakura hit herself on the head and wondered how in the world they knew where she lived. Did that damn Sasuke tell them?!

She thought they would start to hate her by now after what she did to them. Well, apparently not.

"Why oh why! God! How could you? I mean thank you for making me outrageously glamorous but that doesn't mean you need to send your army of idiots to me! I never opposed to you! What the hell is wrong with this school?"

"Ha! Everyone I had a bruise on my stomach that MY SAKURA made during dodgeball!"

"Mine is bigger!"

"I shall cherish this bruise as long as I live!"

Sakura just sweat dropped at their stupidity and did her usual routine trying to ignore her fan boys outside.