Chapter 23: Changes

Chapter 23-Changes

Ino stormed through the hospital angrily glaring maliciously at everyone in sight. She couldn't believe it! The year book had arrived yesterday and she could see pictures of Sakura and Sasuke in there! And none of her and Sasuke!

She will not allow it! This time Haruno Sakura has gone too far...TOO FAR. She is getting her revenge for real this time. Heh, and to her luck, she found out that Sakura had lost her sight and memory.

Good, she deserved it anyway. Now all she has to do is ruin her fresh innocent mind....

Sakura sat on her bed looking ahead, seeing nothing but darkness. She was used to her blindness now, and developed a better sense of her surrounding.

Inner Sakura: Where's Sasuke? Its getting late, where is he?

Just then her door opened and her mouth immediately curved into a sweet smile. Ino peered in and saw her; a flash of pity swept through her but was gone in a split second. She cleared her voice to bring out her sweet innocent voice and looked evily upon her. She was blind anyway.

"Hi Sakura-chan! My name is Yamanaka Ino." A feminine voice rang through Sakura's ears, and she frowned in confusion.

Inner Sakura: Isn't Sasuke supposed to be here? Who is she anyway? Did something happen to Sasuke?

"Hi." She greeted unsurely to her guest, and smile shakily at her.

"You're probably wondering who I am, and I don't blame you. Well like I said I'm Ino and I'm one of your good friends in Fiery Leaf High."

"Oh!" Sakura's face instantly lit up, another friend had come to visit her.

Just look at pathetic face, so gullible! Ha, this revenge is going to be SO sweet.

"Oh, Sakura-chan.....look at you, you poor thing! Are you feeling any better at all? Do you need me to do anything for you?" Ino cried concernedly, rushing to her side.

"It's okay Ino-chan. I'm fine, really." Sakura assured her.

"Well, are you any better to come by my house and have some tea and perhaps chat for a while?"

"Um, well you see. Sasu-"

"Oh don't worry about him, he told me that he was busy visiting Hitomi, so he won't be able to come by." Ino chirped, interrupting her.

"H-Hitomi?"

If her mind was working correctly, isn't Hitomi a girl's name?

"Yeah Hitomi-chan. She's my friend and also a close friend of Sasuke."

"C-Close friend?"

"Yes, but enough about that. Let's get going." Ino continued happily and led her out of the hospital. She could see confusion literally written across her face. Haha, she's probably dying to know who Hitomi is. Sorry forehead bitch but Sasuke-kun is mine. First I'll tear your little heart apart then you'll get mad at Sasuke, and then...Sasuke is mine!

Ino led her to her bronze Porsche and she drove to her house making Sakura listen to her babbling. Although Sakura's mind seemed to be preoccupied with Sasuke and this girl called Hitomi at the moment. Ino's planwas working perfectly.

They arrived at her mansion and Ino took her to their garden. They were greeted by maids and Sakura started to wonder who Ino exactly is.

"Ino-chan can you describe this place that you live in and what do you look like?" she asked.

"Oh! Of course, how careless of me. Sorry Sakura-chan. I have blond long hair that is tied in a ponytail, and I live we're in my mansion."

"You're mansion! Are you as rich as Sasuke!" she exclaimed.