Chapter 19: Happy Birthday

Chapter 19- Happy Birthday Sasuke!

Sakura checked through her mails and found a letter from the Uchiha households. It was decorated lavishly, she opened it carefully and drew out a card; it was an invitation to Sakura's birthday celebration.

Dear Miss Haruno

You are invited for dinner at eh Uchiha Mansion on July 23rd at 7:30pm, for our young master's birthday. It will be a formal birthday party so please dress formally. This party will be kept a secret so please don't spread this news to others, only those that are close to Mister Uchiha Sasuke may come. We really hope to see you there, and be sure to R.S.V.P.

Sincerely,

Milly and Jin

PS. If it is possible please bring Yuki over. We would love to have her here with us too.

The writing was written in fancy calligraphy, but Sakura could still make out the words. Wow, a formal dinner, I guess rich people have dinners instead of parties then. What should I give to Sasuke? Sakura pondered until her head hurts.

It is so hard to give a present to a boy especially Sasuke! She didn't even know what he likes except for cars, basketball, pranks, and more automobiles.

What to give? What to give? What to give?

July 23rd had arrived and Sakura carefully slipped on her scarlet red dress that once belonged to her mother. It was made of the softest silk and like the dress that she wore to the prom, it trailed the ground.
Sakura learned that Naruto, Hinata, Tenten, and Neji were also invited. Katie was invited too, but she went to Mexico for the summer vacation. They were coming to pick her up at 7:15 pm.

Being extra careful she placed her wrapped up present for Sasuke in a bag. The gift was almost ruined when Yuki decided to play with it. Luckily Sakura seized it when she was about to make her attack. She scolded her and made her took a bath. Sakura gently picked her up and clasped a silver collar with a golden bell on her.

She had bought it for her yesterday, they were going to a formal party after all and they had to look nice. She then hurried down the stairs at the sound of her doorbell.

"Hey Sakura-chan!" Naruto greeted with a big grin. She smiled and greeted back. Sakura said hi to the others and sat at the back with Neji and Tenten. Yuki meowed anxiously hoping that her master isn't going to take her to the vet.

It didn't take long for them to arrive at the Uchiha mansion. Tenten and Hinata gasped at the greatness of it since they have never actually been inside. Jin appeared at the front main entrance and offered to escort them inside.

When they went in all of them were stunned, even those who had came before. The mansion was decorated with care, reflecting dazzleness upon them.

"Sasuke-sama! You're friends are her!" Jin called.

Sasuke-sama? Sakura thought, didn't Jin always call Sasuke young master? Why is it Sasuke-sama now?

She smiled and walked over to Sasuke to give him a birthday hug, but then stopped and frowned confusedly. This man was not her Sasuke! He had long raven hair tied up in a pony tail and he looked like he was in his mid-twenties. He looked as handsome and a lot like Sasuke but was taller and colder.

He looked at them emotionlessly than broke into a smirk with his eyes resting them and eventually on Sakura, "So these are Sasuke's friends huh. Heh, you still look as silly as ever, Uzumaki Naruto." He said, looking at Naruto now.

"Sorry to hear you say that. Hmph, you still look like a human ice cube, Itachi." Naruto retorted.

Inner Sakura: Itachi? That name sounds familiar...of course! He's Sasuke's brother which explain his resemblance of him and Sasuke! Wasn't he the most popular boy in Fiery Leaf High before he graduated? And Sasuke was thesecond? Wow, he's almost as hot as Sasuke...hey wait a minute, how come Sasuke never told me that his brother was coming!