Chapter 1

I DO NOT OWN THE OUTSIDERS ONLY MY IDEAS

Main character: Delilah Emery

She's been friends with Darry for years and has a huge crush on him.

5 foot 3, 100 pounds. blonde hair almost to her hips. Big blue eyes. Beautiful.

I woke up in the air above my car seat. Sam had hit a huge bump in the road, making us all bounce around the car like idiots. Why did all of my friends have to be boys? Oh well, I thought to myself, almost to Tulsa to see Darry! I was soo excited. He was my best friend in high school and I missed him. Darry, Sam, Charlie, Adam Ben and I all went skiing at a resort my dad owned, but it's been a while.

"Hey Delilah," Sam said turning to look at me, "you're the only one who's been here before, where am I going?"

"haha just let me drive, I know this place like the back of my hand." I said.

Having lived in Tulsa most of my life, I knew where I was going.

I started to feel like maybe I was lost until the "welcome to Tulsa" sign appeared. My heart skipped a beat. I was so happy to be back. It was only 1:30 pm when we got there, so I knew Darry would still be at work. The DX would be a good place to go, since soda works there. soda and pony were Darry's little brothers, who I used to babysit before I moved. I pulled into the gas station as fast and crazy as I could so that soda would see. sure enough, he did and came running to the car looking pissed.

"hey what's the big idea pal?" Soda yelled. He recognized me. "Delilah! w-what are you doing here?"

"oh ya know, we were in the neighborhood..."I replied , "where's Darry?"

He laughed. "He should be at work." Soda ran in to get a pen, so he could write down the directions.

I pulled into the driveway of Darrys work and got out, the guys following. Darry saw us and ran over. He didn't have a shirt on and his rock hard stomach looked incredible.

"Hey! You're early, I didn't get a chance to tell the guys yet." you could tell he was happy to see us, "Dang, too bad I have to work late today. I was gonna clean up a bit."

"don't worry Darry we'll do it, wont we boys?" I teased. I went to hug Darry bye, but he's so strong he was crushing me. He didn't seem to want to let go either. After the hug was over, we let Darry get back to work and headed to his house to clean.