chapter 9

I went straight to the bedroom to put pajamas on. darry came in and sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

"you ok?" he asked.

"yeah…I guess." I answered. Then I straddled his legs, letting our hips touch. He looked at me whit the cutesiest surprised look. I leaned on him, making him lay down. I ended up completely on top of him, making me giggle a little. He put one hand on the small of my back and the other in my hair. I kissed him harder, then bit his lip. That started an all out makeout. He put his hand under the back of my shirt and explored until he reached my bra. He unclasped it (impressive!) then took my shirt off. I leaned over the bad and locked the door then finished taking my bra off. I helped him take his shirt off then he flipped, so he was on top. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off while I took his off. He laid on me, letting me feel his warmth. He slid inside of me and an explosion of passion went off inside my body, making me moan. When we were don’t, I looked at the clock to find that two hours had gone by. I rolled on my side facing darry and he rolled towards me.

"can I tell you something?" I asked.

"anything."

"you were my first." I confessed. My cheeks turned completely red, and I looked down.

He put his finger under my chin to make me look at him. "you were my first too."