Ch 1

"Mommy have you seen my sword!" Kanna shouted as she tosses her toys out of her toy box. When Kanna didn't get an answer she lets out a frustrating sigh "mommy do you hear me!" Kanna shouted again hoping this time she did. But when she didn't get an answer the second time, Kanna quickly got up on her and walked out of her room with her hands on her hips. As Kanna walking down the hallway she saw her mom on the phone talking with someone "mommy who are you talking to?" Kanna asked as she tugs on her mothers shirt causing her mom to look down. "What is it honey" Mrs. Kaufner asked as she places her at the bottom of the phone.

"Ok number 1" Kanna started to as she holds up her pointer finger causing her mom to smile "where's my sword?" Kanna asked. "It's on the kitchen table were you left it" Mrs. Kaufner replied. "Ok now more important question who are you on the phone with?" Kanna asked as she crossed her arms over her chest. When Mrs. Kaufner heard her daughter's last question her eyes widen "umm, it's just an old friend honey" Mrs. Kaufner replied. When Kanna saw the worried look on her mothers face Kanna decides it would be the best if she doesn't ask anymore about it "ok mommy, I'm going out to play giant slayer with Chad" Kanna said as she made her way over to the kitchen. "Ok honey be carful" Mrs. Kaufner said in a stern voice causing her child to giggle. "Oh mom, you worry to much" Kanna replied shaking her head as she picks up her sword and heads out the door. "Because it's" but before Mrs. Kaufner could finish she door slammed shut "kids" she mumbled to herself.