Ch 4

"Here we are Kanna" Chad said with a smile on his as he pushes the bushes out his and Kanna's face. When Kanna saw the massive house her jaw dropped open "wow, that house is gigantic" Kanna said in a shock voice causing Chad to giggle. "You should see the inside" Chad replied. "So your telling me you broke in!?" Kanna asked glaring at Chad in disbelief. "No I snacked in, there's a different" Chad replied as he slowly moves forward. "What!? There's no difference Chad!" Kanna yelled as she slowly follows had out of their hidden spots.

"Stop being such a big baby Kanna" Chad hissed as he takes off running towards the giants home. "This kid is going to get us killed" Kanna mumbled to herself as he holds her toy sword close to her. "Kanna come on let's go!" Chad yelled to of his lungs causing Kanna to look around hoping no giants heard him. "Ok, I'm coming keep your voice down" Kanna hissed as she slowly walks over to him.

"Aww come on Kanna were giant slayers, this stupid giant we'll be scared!" Chad replied pointing his sword high in the air. "Why do you want to go inside for?" Kanna asked stopping in front of the massive door. "Well umm, you see I kinda forgot something here" Chad replied as he runs rubs the back of his neck. "So go in and get it" Kanna replied crossing her arms over her chest. "Umm can you?" Chad asked with a pleading look causing Kanna eyes to narrow at him. "Me, why me, can't you do it?" Kanna asked snapped. "Umm no, you see this is your idea to play this game, so you go in and get it, please?" Chad asked as he gives the puppy dog eyes. "Ugh! Fine, but you owe me scaredy cat" Kanna replied taking a deep breath as she makes her way under the giant door.