Ch 6

When Kanna heard his booming voice she started to shake violently as she she looked up at him like a dear in the headlights."What, your not going to talk" Bruce asked as he slowly gets down on one knee. When Kanna saw him movie he came back to reality "stay back I mean it!" Kanna yelled up at him as she pointed her toy sword. When Bruce saw her trying to act brave he couldn't help but laugh at the little girl "now that's not nice" Bruce said raising an eyebrow at her. "Stop laughing at me you stupid giant!" Kanna yelled as she's trying her best to act brave. When Bruce heard what she just called him his eyes narrowed "look kid, you better watch it" Bruce replied.

"No you watch it, you stupid giant or I well slay you with my sword" Kanna! yelled as she slowly backs away from the giant man. When she called Bruce a stupid giant again he lost his last nerve with the disrespectful child "look! I had enough of you and your attitude, So get out!!" Bruce boomed causing Kanna to whimper. "Your a mean giant" Kanna cried as she took of running as fast as she could. As Kanna running down the hallway she round up dropping her sword "hey there you are, what took you so long" Chad asked as he was halfway under the door. When Kanna reached the door she stopped running "umm can we just go?" Kanna sniffed as the tears still ran down her face. "What happened?" Chad asked with a worried look as he watches Kanna make her way under the massive door. "I don't want to talk about Chad" Kanna replied causing Chad to frown "oh, ok" Chad replied as he followed Kanna under the door.