Ch 15

"So your telling me your father is that giant we went to see!?" Chad asked with a huge smile on his face. "Yep my daddy is a giant!" Kanna replied in a cheerful voice causing Chad to laugh. "Your so lucky, I wish my daddy is a giant" Chad mumbled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Hey don't be like that" Kanna said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Your right Kanna" Chad said looking over at Kanna with a weak smile causing Kanna to laugh. "Your a goof, I hope you know that" Kanna said shaking her head. Just as Chad was about to say a comeback they heard a voice coming from behind them"guys look the baby's are out here all alone" the voice said causing Chad and Kanna to freeze in their tracks.

"What do you want Kenny" Kanna asked as she turned her attention to Kenny, not realizing Chad was sneaking off. "What do you mean, I just wanna talk" Kenny replied with a evil smirk. "Chad go get help!" Kanna said turning around, but when she didn't see her friend her heart started to race. "Aww it looks like your friend ditched you" Kenny said cracking his knuckles causing Kanna to gulp in fear.
------------------------------------
As Chad running through the thick brush he noticed a giant man doing some yard work "Mr. giant!" Chad yelled causing Bruce to look down at him. "Yeah?" Bruce asked as he slowly moves toward the tiny boy. "Umm Kanna is in trouble" Chad said causing Bruce's eyes to darken.