Ch 12

"Umm mister giant, I have a couple of question for you" Kanna replied looking up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. "What is it Kanna?" Bruce asked titling his head to the side. "Umm, ok question one do you know any there human besides me" Kanna asked as she pointed to herself causing Bruce to laugh. "I know a young lady name Kim Kaufner" Bruce replied causing Kanna's eyes to widen. "Really!? That's my moms name!" Kanna exclaimed. When Bruce saw how excited the little girl was he couldn't help but chuckle "what's your next question?" Bruce asked laying down on his stomach.

"Oh yeah, how tall are you?" Kanna asked as she took a seat next to Bruce's massive hand. "I'm exactly 63ft" Bruce replied causing Kanna to drop her mouth open in shock. "Really, that's huge!!!" Kanna yelled standing up on her feet as she ran over to his hand. "Yeah you can say that" Bruce replied looking down at her with caring eyes. "Ok one more question than I have to go, before mommy gets worried" Kanna said as she placed her hand into his. "Sure, ask away kiddo" Bruce replied softly as he leans his head forward. "Umm, can I come back and see you again?" Kanna asked looking up at him with hope in her little eyes. When Bruce saw the look she's was giving him his heart melted "only if it's ok with your mom" Bruce replied.

"Oh don't worry mommy well say yes" Kanna replied giving the giant a quick hug, "well I better go, bye mister giant" Kanna said as she lets go the massive hand as she took off running down the hall. "Bye kiddo" Burce replied as he slowly sits up and watches the kid run off down the hall.