Ch 11

Time skip

"Want me to go in with you?" Chad asked looking over at his best friend with a worried look on his face. "No! I have to do this on my own" Kanna replied looking over at her friend as she had a determined look in her eyes. When Chad saw the determination on face he couldn't help but smile "ok but be carful" Chad said with worry in his voice causing Kanna to smile. "I'll be out soon as I can, I promise" Kanna said as she quickly ran under the giant door that leads into the inside. Once inside Kanna slowly made her way down the long hallway "Mr. Giant!" Kanna yelled loud as she can.

When Kanna didn't get an answer she lets out a sigh "this is going to take forever" Kanna whines to herself as she walks with her head held low. After what seemed like forever Kanna started to here a voice coming from a room that looks a living room "umm mister giant?" Kanna called as she slowly walks into the living room. Just as Kanna was going to yell for him she noticed the massive man turn around and look at her "yeah?" Bruce asked slowly standing up. "Umm, I'm sorry for being rude and calling you a stupid giant" Kanna replied quickly looking away from the massive man.

Once Bruce got close to her he gently got down on one knee "I'm sorry to kiddo" Bruce replied as he gave her a soft smile. When Kanna heard him say sorry as well a huge smile came on her face "really?" Kanna asked with a hopeful smile causing the giant to chuckle. "Yes really, and this must belong to you" Bruce replied as he gently pulls the sword out and hands it over. "Thank you, umm. What's your name?" Kanna asked as she takes the sword out of his hand. "My name is Bruce Kaufner" Bruce replied looking at the child with warm eyes "what's your name?" Bruce asked. "My name is Kanna" Kanna replied as she pointed to herself causing the giant to smile even more "that's a very nice name you have Kanna" the giant replied.