His Gift (Lemon) || Yuri Plisetsky

[Rating: R]
[Word Count: 1,459]
[Summary: You want Yuri's Christmas gift to be memorable for him and you both.]
[Edited 10.17.2017]

      You had been dating Yuri for a while, but could never get anywhere with him, no matter how determined you were. He almost never caught your hints, and when he did, something would always come up to interrupt, whether it be Mila walking in on the two of you or Yakov calling Yuri's cell and demanding that he come in for practice. This Christmas, however, you were hellbent of furthering your sexual relationship with him.

     Viktor, quite aware of your struggle to get into Yuri's pants, had come up with a plan: you would offer yourself to Yuri as a Christmas gift!

      Admittedly, the idea sounded a lot more simple when Viktor explained it than it actually was. He said it would be easy-- that you'd just wrap the most sexual parts of your body up in red ribbon and wait for Yuri to enter his bedroom only to find you. 

     Contrary to his promise, you were having a decent amount of trouble.

     You sighed, struggling to tie the last ribbon around your body. It seemed as if, no matter how many times you twisted the thin material into a bow, it would either come undone or fail to cover the peaks of your breasts.   

     You glanced at the clock. Yuri would be home in five minutes.

     You continued to tug at the ribbon, constantly checking the time. You were panicky enough already, without the stress of him coming home before you finished preparing yourself. It would be so embarrassing if he showed up just before you were able to--

     "Need some help with that?"

     Your train of thought interrupted, you turned around. You could already feel your cheeks heating up in embarrassment. "Yuri!"

     He fought a condescending smile and walked over to the bed, taking the ends of the ribbon and tying it around your chest on his first try. "Was it really that hard?"

     You frowned, studying the neat bow. "Why aren't you surprised to find me like this?"

     "Viktor gave me a heads up," he explained with a bored expression.

     Of course, he did. Why on Earth did you trust him to keep his mouth shut?

     Covering up your body with the blanket, you averted your gaze. Was the moment ruined? "You were supposed to untie the ribbon, not tie it."

     Yuri leaned in closer to you, a glint in his eyes. "Oh, don't think I'm not going to use my gift."

     Your heartbeat picked up, and you didn't respond as he pulled the blanket off of you. Was he serious?

     He grabbed at the ribbon he had tied for you only moments ago, ripping it off and leaving your chest bare. In the next moment, he was his warm lips to the newly exposed skin, sucking and teasing at it, as his hands skimmed the inside of your thighs.

     A soft moan escaped your lips, and your hands flew to cover your mouth. You were already this affected by his actions, and he had barely started.

     He looked up, annoyance clear on his face. He tore your hands away from your mouth. "I want to hear you, idiot," he grumbled against your skin.

     You nodded, trying to control your uneven breathing. The feeling of his soft lips brushing against you was almost unbearable.

     He pulled away from you a few moments later, studying the red marks that dotted your chest proudly. He then pushed his lips to yours, all the while guiding your hands to rest on the bulge of his pants.