Chapter 16

Selena

"Why Nyle Dimarco are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I sign and smile. He bites his lip and nods blushing." You're the one blushing now."

"I feel like an idiot kid doing this."

"You are adorable. But it's not your birthday yet. We'll see if your wish comes true." I sign and his eyes are shining back at me.

He pulls me so that my thighs are on either side of his. I run my fingers on his jawline. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. I really love the effect I have on him because he has the same effect on me.

I close the small distance between us and I bite his bottom lip softly. I run my tongue against his soft lips. I kiss his jaw and send kisses and nips down his neck. It's him that is squirming now. He has a tight grip on my hips just enough pain to make if feel good.

I place my hand under his shirt and touch every hard ridge of his chest and abs. I can feel his hardness through the thin material of my yoga pants and his sweats. I grind into his hardness and he throws his head back and groans.

We look in each other's eyes with so much passion shared between the two of us. I feel like a teenager about to do something naughty in car. It is exhilarating.

He grabs the nape of my neck and he takes over. He pushes his tongue into my mouth quickly he deepens the kiss by pulling me closer. He is kissing me like his life depended on it. Hell I can't get enough either. We are scrambling trying to remove our clothes in the smaller space of the front seat of the car.

Once our pants our out of the way he gently guides himself into me. We begin to get frantic and we are matching each other's movements. I can feel my orgasm building and building. I find my release and I scream out his name. I know he can't hear me but I was overtaken by passion.

"You said my name. You said Nyle." He signs with hooded eyes. "I read your lips." I nod and kiss him. He moves in and out hard and he is growling and making the sexiest noises I've ever heard. He begins to shake and he finds his own release and shouts. He surprises me a screaming sound. I realize that he screamed a word.....

"SEL" He used his voice to say my name making my hear pound in my ears. I know that deaf people really never use their "voices". His action as touched my soul deeply. I fling my arms around his neck letting him know what a big deal this has been for me.

I may already know the answer to his birthday wish.