Chapter 32

Selena

                                     Donna gets up and hugs Nyle tightly. I have tears streaming down my face. She looks over at me and smiles.

"Are you happy Sel?" She signs to me.

"Over the moon." I Sign and she comes and hugs me too.

                        We finish our food and say our goodbyes to Donna. We drive toward the airport and the traffic is insane. Nyle holds on to my hand the whole drive. We finally get into the parking garage Nyle takes out our luggage. A man appears with a trolley and he takes the luggage from us and he pushes it for us. We walk over to the entrance and there are a lot of paparazzi there taking our picture. I hold tightly to Nyle's hand and I hide behind because I look horrible. We check in and head over to our terminal Nyle takes my backpack off my back and slings it onto his own back. He grabs my hand as we walk over and he stops to kiss me quickly. Once we are in our terminal I look up and see Gilbert and Charlie sitting there. Nyle looks down at me and smiles.

"Surprise!" Nyle signs. I hug him tightly.

"Thank you baby!"

"You're welcome. Let's go and share the great news." He signs and kisses me crazy.

"Baby Girl!" Charlie says and smiles. I run over and hug him and I also hug Gilbert tightly.

"How did your bloodwork thing go?" Gilbert signs and says.

"It went well we actually had an appointment because we ran into Dr. Young."

"Really that's great!" Charlie signs and it surprises Nyle and I.

"Wow Charlie! You're getting good." Nyle signs and smiles.

"Thanks! I have been practicing. Tell me about your appointment."

"Well we are due on Christmas Eve and we had an ultrasound."

"Wait already?" Charlie signs and says.

"Yes my labs where off so she wanted to make sure everything was ok with the pregnancy."

"Did they give you a copy?"

"Yes, why you want to see it?"

"No dumb ass. I was just asking for my own curiosity. Yes I want to see it!"

"Yeah I want to see it too!" Gilbert signs. I take the ultrasound out of my purse and hand it to Charlie. He looks at it and he is in shock. Making Nyle and I laugh hysterically.

"Baby girl! You're having twins!"

"Wait what? How can you see that?" Gilbert signs.

"See here Baby A and Baby B." Charlies says pointing to the ultrasound.

                                They stand up and jump up and down. We are all jumping up and down. We are waiting to board our plane. Nyle must have been approached about fifty times for selfies and autographs. Finally they call us to board and I can tell he is relieved. We get on the plane and I take a nap nuzzling into Nyle's side. I feel pretty nauseated during the flight he rubs my back to comfort me and it does. The flight is less than an hour long but it is a rough flight. We have a bumpy landing sending my tummy into a mess. I take a few deep breaths and it passes. We go get our luggage and get a car rental. Gilbert drives us to our hometown about thirty minutes from the airport. It's a small town called Union City and Nyle is very excited that the California School of the Deaf is only five minutes from my parent's house. He will be going there tomorrow to surprise the kids that stay there over the weekends.