because i got high.

Maria

When Rip said we were going to a nuclear bomb auction filled with terrorists i was psyched. Okay that sounds weird. I've had an obsession with crime and criminals since i was a kid. I don't idolise them so much as respect them. Well the good ones at least. The system is broken, it has been for a while i am living proof of that. So I'm fascinated by the so called criminals who fight the government. Terrorists i don't agree with they're just bullies, but i do know a lot about them and i can't not be impressed.

I was bouncing around in the chair on the waverider. I already changed into my 70's terrorist fashion. Rip said that at least one of us needed to look like we had money i was chosen because i was not intimidating enough to look like a thug. Which is fair.

I was wearing a tan dress made of fabric that was expensive in 2016 so in the 70's it's basically made of gold. A designer purse that only just came out in 1975 and a jacket i can hide weapons in.

We head out Stien and i leading the group

We head out Stien and i leading the group. Stien was playing my grandfather because no one was going to believe a 20 year old rich girl wants to buy a nuke. We walk up and the plan was for Snart to swipe an ID card for us to get in.

"Mrs Lockley. We weren't expecting you. Your husband said he wasn't interested in seeing the product sold so long as it was sold." One of the guards says to me as i come up to the door. What? I play along and walk toward him. He kisses my hand.

"He isn't. However I am. We all know I'm the brains behind that marriage. " I say trying to sound like my grandmother did. Thats who this guy thinks i am. It must be. "These are assosiates of mine."

"Mr Savage would like to meet with you after the Auction." He tells me.

"It will be my pleasure." I say and he gestures for us to come inside.

"What was that?" Sara asks.

"They think I'm my grandmother Melinda Lockley. The Lockleys were extremly wealthy a lot of the money came from selling things illegally and I'm not talking about drugs."

"Your family sold weapons of mass distruction?" Snart asks either surprised or impressed maybe both.

"Weapons, priceless artifacts, stolen jewelry. They were the main crime family from 1928 till 1994."

"While thats a facsinating family history. We have bigger issues. Like figuring out what we're supposed to do about the nuclear weapon about to be sold to terrorists." Sara says looking around trying to asses the situation.

"I say we start hitting people. See where it takes us." I joke.

"I like this kid." Heatwave agrees and i smile.

"The kid has a meeting with Savage after the auction. I say we wait and attack then." Snart suggests

"And let the nuke go into criminal hands?" Sara asks. Stien shoots his gun into the air.