little me

Saving each of the teams younger selves was complicated, Mick, Sara and Ray were safe until the Pilgrim decided to go after us as newborns, making it significantly harder because that means there will be 4 babies on the Waverider. Leo was adorable and how many people can say they've held their fathers as newborns.

"Gideon, prepare for multiple time jumps, here, here, here and here."  Rip orders.

"My birthday?" Jax questions.

"January 8th, my birthdays the 1st?"

"You were in intensive care for a week after you were born. I don't know why."

"How do you know that at all?" My dad asks suspiciously.

"It is kinda creepy."

"Gideon informed me, I knew this may happen." the rest of the team accepted that answer but something was off. I didn't say anything though, not yet.

"Ready to hold your Baby Dad?" I ask Leo jokingly emphasising the last word and he looks pale. "Chill Leo, she's just a baby, it won't kill you," I say slightly hurt. 

Mick tells us the possible repercussions, how everyone we've ever known will forget our existence.

"Huh, my Mom might actually be happy." I joke and Rip gives me a knowing look. Why does he keep doing that?

I wasn't allowed to go to pick up young me due to the doppelganger curse of my family. So, Sara, Leo and Mick went to pick up baby me. They come back with Leo holding baby me staring at her like she was his entire world. He looks like he's been crying.

"That was the weirdest experience of my life," Mick states walking away from the baby. Leaving Sara and Leo cooing at the baby. 

"This is so cute, also on a completely unrelated note Sara you're my Mom now." I joke, mostly.

"Does that mean I can ground you?" she asks.

"You can try,"I go over to the baby me, she was tiny, too tiny.

"You were born premature, they also think there may be some hearing problems due to your mother drinking during the pregnancy.

"Good to know she was a stand-up Mom from the start, but I didn't lose my hearing till I was eleven," I state and Leo looks at me.

"How?"

"Not a complete hearing loss but perhaps it weakened your eardrums making the resulting trauma more severe." Palmer comments.

"How did you lose your hearing?" Leo wasn't letting it go.

"Later, we should get her to the others,"

"I want to hold her," Leo says. I smile.

"Then you can watch the children Mr Snart, I would prefer not to have any children outside the hanger just in case " Rip states and Leo agrees.

"Miss Lock, if I may speak to you in private."

"Whats up Cap,"

"I understand that you and your father do need to discuss your past but if you could wait until the younger version of you is gone to tell him that particular story it would be best." It takes me a second to understand but when I do I put a hand to my ear.

"You know?"

"I apologise, I did not mean to invade your privacy but Gideon woke me early on telling me you were screaming in your sleep. My curiosity got the better of me and I asked what your dream was about."

"Why did she wake you up?"

"This was before we knew about you and Mr Snart," he responds not really answering my question. I deflect the conversation because that isn't something I let people know. Ever.