the rest of it.

They stopped savage. The legends won but Rip still lost his family and we lost Dad. The team was solemn, Sara crying. They all separate wanting some time alone. It was too quiet for Me I went to find someone. Anyone to talk to. Rip was in his office. 

“Hey, how are you?” I ask the crying man. 

“Miss Lock, I didn't realise you were here. How can I help you?” 

“Can I keep you company?” I ask. Rip nods. 

“Can I offer you a drink? You probably need it as much as I do.” he offers I gladly take the bottle of rum. 

I know we technically won, but it doesn't feel like it.” 

“I know exactly how you feel.” 

“How are you doing. Really? You lost them again. It must be hard. 

“A part of me is relieved. I don't know if I could face her,” he says 

“How come?”

“I love Miranda, I do and Jonas but in the year I've been without her I, I fell in love with someone else.”  

“Really? I didn't know you and Sara were that close.” 

“Not miss Lance, Maria,” When did he stop calling me miss Lock? It was a while ago but it just seemed so natural, why did he start using my first name… oh, I'm so stupid. 

“What? I mean, I thought I annoyed you.” 

“No, you never did. You should have. You aren't exactly the kind of person I often associate with.” 

“Because I have a personality?” 

“You were always patient with me. When everyone else was angry and violent you were patient. You sat with me. Let me be messy.” 

“We’re all messy.” suddenly Rip stands up and fixes his jacket. Done with feelings now then. 

“I understand this is inappropriate so I would prefer if you didn't mention it to anyone. I do not expect you to return my affections. You should go be with Mr Rory. He probably isn’t doing well.” I nod and go to leave before stopping and turning back I hug Rip, he took a moment to respond not expecting it before wrapping his arms around me. 

“Thank you for being honest Rip,” I say and kiss his cheek before going to find Mick. The pyromaniac was definitely not crying.

Season 2

Sara seduced the queen of France, Ray and firestorm showed themselves and there were time travelling Ninjas. But Mick and I didn't mess up. Upon Mick saying as much Rip comes over and grabs gold jewellery from Mick's jacket. 

“Stealings not screwing up.” 

“How come Maria’s not getting in trouble?” Sara asks. 

“What did Maria do to get her in trouble?” Ray asks confused. 

“She has to have done something. She's just as much of a clepto as Mick is.” Sara responds. 

“I am not. I’ve told you a million times Princess Diana gave me that tiara. She said it complimented my eyes.” I state and Rip smiles at me, not that anyone else saw. Rip and I had an understanding and he still has feelings for me, I don’t know how I feel about him but I know we’re friends. 

Mick Rory

“So that's stein and the kid but what about Red?” 

“Red?” the geek asks.