1 ; sissy

{hi, i recommend listening to wicked ones by dorothy}

"come on dallon," ryan whined as dallon shifted uncomfortably.

"but wh-"

"the ghost comes? the visitation of the ghost." spencer laughs along with the crew, dallon was not up to this at all.

the only reason, why he was hanging out with them was because they're the only group who didn't go to any parties. or did drugs.

"hey, you can write a song called that for your band, the pube babes?" sarah teased, dallon never really liked sarah, he never knew why.

"it's the brobecks..." dallon whispered, looking at his hands.

"whatever, come on dallon. stop being such a sissy." sarah said, as he huffed, saying he'd do it.

"that's my boy," ryan said.

sarah quickly sprang up, from sitting cross legged, or from the criss-cross-applesauce pose. she ran to a cabinet and reached for the tallest shelf. she managed to knock the ouija board off and caught it mid-air.

"okay, if this works, we call this night victorious. but there's a slight chance the ghost might haunt one of you." sarah said, unboxing the board.

dallon gulped as soon as he seen the board. he knew it was too late, to get out now. "you guys, are as mad as rabbits," ryan laughed.

"pretty odd, yup, i know." spencer quickly said as sarah got the board set up.

"okay, how does this go?" dallon asked quietly, rethinking his desicions.

"we put our hands on the triangle, light candles and ask if there's anyone there. dallon, have you not watched any horror movies?" ken said, lighting the candles with his lighter.

dallon put his fingers on the triangle, as ryan puts his right besides dallon's.

"let's hope to god, nothing happens." dallon laughs uncomfortably.

this was going to be a long night.

----

hi! i'm so excited for this fanfic. it's quite different from the fanfics i normally write about. i hope you guys like it so far.

honestly i thought 2016 was not going to be a good year but twenty one pilots got nominated for 5 grammys and panic got nominated for a grammy. i'm so proud of them, i love them so much.

also i'm going to see panic in april for the death of a bachelor tour! i'm so excited, i'll be attending the houston show on the 1st (what a great day to have a concert.)

i'd love to meet some of you guys who are going, i need more p!atd friends.

have a good day and stay strong :)

- dan