7 ; "mom's going to kill me,"

listen to the space between a rock and a hard place (catch 22) by 5 seconds of summer

it was three pm. dallon did not expect that he would have to bail out his friend, especially patrick.

dallon walked into the sheriffs office, seeing patrick locked up in the little jail cell they have there. patrick was just staring at his hands like he was regretting his life descions.

dallon paced towards the reception, thinking of what he should say to the receptionist.

"hello, how may i help you?" the lady said, her name tag reading 'tina.'

"um hi, i'm here to bail someone out." dallon started, unsure of what to say next.

"alright, i'll get you the paperwork in a little bit." tina said before looking around her desk for the paperwork.

"breezy?" tina called out, as she couldn't find the paperwork.

"yes mom?" a voice yelled, from the printing room. dallon could barely see the person in the printing room, but he could tell it was a female in there.

"can you hand me some 'bail' paperwork?" tina asked, still fiddling around in her messy work environment.

"how many?"

"i just need one for now." tina said, now looking in the direction of the printing room.

"okay," the voice called out, picking up something as she shuffled towards the reception table.

"here you go," the girl said, finally facing dallon where he could get a glimpse of her.

"uh, hi." dallon said nervously, shocked by the pretty girl infront of him.

"hi," 'breezy' replied, blushing.

"i'm dallon," he introduced himself, stretching out his hand for her to shake.

"breezy," she nodded, as her blue eyes stared at dallon, soon taking his hand to shake it.

dallon flashed her a small grin, before she went back to her work in the printing room.

when he looked back at tina, tina had a stare that said 'thats-my-daughter-dont-you-dare' making dallon raise his hands in the air with a clueless look.

"how much for stump?" dallon asked, pointing his head toward where patrick was.

"1500 dollars." tina replied, busing herself with other stuff.

"alright," dallon said, reaching into his pocket for his wallet then putting it onto the counter. when he was done filling paperwork, he looked into his wallet and took out all the money out.

dallon wasn't sure how much it was going to be, so he brought more than need, a lot more than needed. "1500." dallon said, stacking the money then handing it to the lady.

"that should be it, is he your friend?" tina asked, taking in the paperwork and the money, quickly examining the paperwork before putting it aside.

"uh huh," dallon said as he nodded.

"well, you're a pretty good friend," tina said, as she patted his back while she escourted him to the jail cell where poor patrick was held in.

"you're free to go, buddy." tina said as she unlocked his cell, patrick immediately stretching before running out, to only trip on the carpet, falling onto dallon.

patrick landed on dallon, as dallon pretended to 'die' patrick groaned and looked up to dallon. "you alright?" patrick asked, forgetting he was on him.