5 ; "this is patrick,"

listen to the green gentlemen (things have changed) by p!atd

dallon woke up to his usual alarm, which was the theme song to doctor who. he groaned before looking at his phone, which had two new messages from an unknown number.

hi um, is this dallon?

this is patrick by the way.

dallon was puzzled how patrick got his number, but he knew patrick wanted to talk about the thing he grabbed.

hey, yeah this is dallon. how'd you get my number?

i asked ryan

could you come to my house? its about the thing.

sure, whats your address again?

my house is right besides kenneth's house.

alright, see ya in a bit.

dallon decided to get ready fast, eager to find out what it was. he borrowed his father's keys and took a granola bar with him.

dallon drove at a decent speed, but still over the limit, that didn't stop him. he needed to know what it was. was it a notebook? or a key to a secret passage? dallon questioned.

once he got to patrick's house, he parked and ran up to the door, where patrick was waiting impatiently.

when dallon knocked on the door, patrick instantly opened the door with a cd in his hand. "do you have a cd player in your car? i don't have one sorry," patrick quickly asked, showing dallon the cd.

"um, yeah i do." he replied, quickly going back to the car and opening the passenger side for patrick.

"thanks, well. this is the thing that came out." patrick said, a little bit disappointed on what it was.

patrick quickly put the cd into the player, while dallon examined the case. impossible year the case said, there was also paper in the case which dallon quickly spotted.

right when he was going to tell patrick, a sad piano song started playing. patrick sighed and laid back, listening to the music.

"there's no sunshine.. this impossible year." it started off, matching up with the words on the paper.

patrick peeked over to the paper, watching dallon getting absorbed with the lyrics.

"hm, that sounds like something that would come from ryan, not brendon." patrick says, breaking the silence.

"yeah... does ryan know about this?" dallon asks, as patrick's phone vibrates on his thigh.

"no," he said, looking at his phone, "i actually have to go now, thanks for listening to this with me. you could keep the cd." patrick confessed, shoving his phone into his pocket as he got out of the car.

"see you tomorrow?" dallon questioned as patrick nodded, shutting the door before waving goodbye and running off.

dallon took one last look at the case and lyrics before he headed home. he was going to examine this more deeply.

----

okay, that was a bit short but i don't want this to go so quickly. also i did get the dates wrong, this is supposed to take place in early 2016 not 2009. i updated the cover btw!! instead of putting my username i put my name because i change my user often. ik my font skills arent that great so if anyone knows how to get other fonts, please teach me your ways lol.

feedback would be lovely, please point any errors or any confusion in this.

i have a question, who's your favorite character so far? i know i didn't really give a description of each of them but based on the bits i've given, who do you like lol.

stay strong :)

-dan