2 ; "b r e n d o n."

"okay, we did that, why isn't it moving?" sarah asked as she kept her fingers on the triangle.

sarah spoke too soon, as the triangle started moving. they had asked 'who are you' about five minutes ago and just now they got a response.

"okay, who's doing this?" ryan asked, freaking out but keeping his fingers on the triangle.

"not me, i swear to god." dallon said, being more freaked out than ryan.

"shut up, it says b-" spencer said, before being rudely cut off by kenneth.

"b r e n d o n." kenneth spelled out before saying, "brendon?"

the triangle moved slowly to 'yes', as sarah looked scared out of her mind.

"uh, how are you?" dallon asked, force of habit.

the triangle went to g o o d.

"that's good to hear," dallon murmured.

"dude, are you seriously talking to a ghost like hes our friend?"

then suddenly, the triangle went to yes.

"i meant dallon, stupid." sarah said, forgetting that she was talking to a ghost, not a human.

"sarah, you shouldn't have said that," ryan said awkwardly as the candles flickered, scaring the life out of sarah.

"i'm sorry brendon!" sarah quickly yelled, as the candles wouldn't stop flickering.

"say it like you mean it, i guess." dallon told sarah, as she panicked.

"i'm sorry for my idiotic friend, who forgot she was talking to a ghost and irritated you." kenneth said, as the candles finally stopped.

"hey, guys it's moving!" spencer said, as his fingers led to i.

"i love playing with you?" dallon said as brendon was trying to say something.

"it went to yes," kenneth said, as if it wasn't obvious that it when to yes.

"i love how calm spencer is," ryan said, as everyone has horrified looks on their faces except spencer.

"eh,"

they spent another hour talking to 'brendon' until dallon, of course, asked the question everyone was avoiding.

"how did you die?"

the triangle immediately started moving towards 'no', meaning either brendon was getting irritated or didn't want to talk about it.

the rest started asking questions, but brendon wouldn't answer. so they eventually gave up and said goodbye to brendon, without asking permission to leave.

"okay, but who was actually moving it?" ryan asked, as the boys were leaving sarah's house.

"i thought you were moving it." dallon confessed.

"yeah, i thought you were moving it too ryan," kenneth and spencer chimed in.

the boys went silent as they arrived to ryan's house, where they'd be staying the night.

"ryan, i need to speak to you." kenneth said, as the rest of the boys went on with their business.

dallon, however, somehow managed to listen to their coverstation without the boys noticing.

"why would you joke about brendon?"

"i didn't! why would i joke about him? we aren't even sure if it's urie!" ryan quickly retorted.

"he sounds alot like urie, ryan be honest. did you really move the triangle?"

"no! why on earth, would i joke about-" ryan said, before whispering. dallon couldnt hear what he said next, but he decided to keep listening.

they mentioned a brendon urie, but the name didn't seem familiar to dallon. maybe he was a friend of them before dallon decided to move to las vegas. but whenever someone would bring up a urie, ryan would be upset or quiet all of a sudden.

the group was quite mysterious, all the two years dallon knew them, they didn't drink alchohol at all. even at a party, or when they were given the chance to, they didn't drink at all.

"why do you think it's him ken? it's been two years for pete's sake! let him go, you keep telling me to let him go, why won't you?" ryan snapped as dallon was alarmed at the sudden outburst.

two years ago was 2013, the same year dallon moved to las vegas, but it wasn't until the end of 2013 where he met the boys at school.

"i was as sad as you were! don't act like you were the only one affected by his death!-"

"i know you miss him! i miss him as well, can't you see?" ryan confessed as he cut off what ken was going to say next.

"i'm sorry man, but i miss him as well." kenneth said, before he decided to join the others, ryan followed afterwards.

dallon decided to join the boys, a few minutes after ryan and kenneth walked in. the boys ate their pizza as loud music blasted, ryan's parents weren't home so they didn't mind.

"do you think we should invite pete and his friends or?" ryan asked, refering to pete wentz.

"i don't really care." the boys said, as ryan called pete, andy, joe and patrick, telling them to come over for some pizza.

"they're on their way," ryan said, before the boys went back to their casual thing.

----- a/n -----

yo

i'm gonna turn this into a ryden fic or keep it as brallon? idk man, like i feel like im betraying ryan if i go with brallon but then if i go with ryden i dont want to make it like theyre normal people. i want to bring it like into the past of the boys like before dallon came, but i'll still make dallon the person we're seeing through kind of like max caulfield in life is strange but dallon isn't the main character if you know what i mean.

so yeah bye.