4 ; "holy crap."

listen to i write sins not tragedies by p!atd

there they were, walking through the graveyard where brendon urie was buried. every few minutes or so, someone would cruch a leaf.

sarah looked scared as hell, no pun intended. in her arm, she was carrying her ouija board. pete was right beside her, with his red cup in hand, occasionally taking a drink.

patrick was beside dallon, going on about how this was a bad idea or the worse case scenarios. patrick looked worried, like he had some kind of secret.

dallon was just looking around, listening to patrick rambling until he saw familiar names on the tombs. it was people he knew from when he was younger, when he used to visit las vegas a lot.

ryan was just really quiet and looking down to the ground. he had his hands in his pockets while he was deep in thought. he was obviously upset over something, but dallon couldn't tell if it was because his best friend is dead or over the whole situation.

joe and andy were just talking about some game that came out and their favorite characters. kenneth and spencer were quiet as church boys, with their heads bowed down.

pete was starting to get on dallon's nerves, he had this cocky smirk on his face while walking through the graveyard. dallon was annoyed that pete had the guts to smirk in a graveyard, where one of his friends was buried along with other people.

it took awhile to reach urie's grave, since it was at the back of the graveyard. but when they got there, sarah sat the board down on urie's grave then pete grabbed the snatched the candles from joe, who was going to give it to sarah.

pete lit the candles with his lighter while pulling out a cigarette, then lighting his afterwards. the group sat down except for patrick, who stayed up while everyone was getting comfortable.

"come on patrick, don't be a party pooper." urged pete with that stupid cocky smile, dallon wanted to punch him right on the spot.

"this isn't a good idea, plus we're in a graveyard where there's going to be hundreds of other ghosts, who would pretend to be urie." partick argued, waving his arms around in frustration.

"patrick, shut up." pete said, with a harsh tone.

"fu-" patrick was about to say before ryan pulled him down. patrick sat between dallon and ryan.

"great. how do we do this?" pete asked, rubbing his hands together.

"just put your hands on the illuminati thing then ask away, i dunno." joe said, acting like he knew how to do it.

the group put all of their fingers on the triangle and asked if anyone was there. everyone wanted to see if it was true.

"b r e n d o n." pete spelled out, as the triangle moved, proving people that it was true.

"holy crap." andy said, nearly pulling his fingers away in shock.

"alright, which of you dipcraps are moving it?" patrick asked angryly, getting madder by the second

"patrick, i swear to god i'm not doing anything." pete quickly came to defense, as patrick stared him down angryly.

dallon wasn't so afraid, since this was like his second time doing this, he was used to it already. ryan looked emotionless, like he was someone else and not the normal ryan ross they knew.

while they were arguing, joe took up the courage to ask the next question. one that ryan was dreading.

"are you brendon urie?"

the triangle started moving, taking the boys by surprise. ryan turned even paler than he already was. sarah looked like she was about to faint in pure shock, everyone was not expecting this.

yes.

that's when ryan just slowly took his fingers off the triangle, looking like he was about to burst into tears. pete brought up his hands up to face and had a look that told the group to stop it.

kenneth got up and started blowing out the candles as sarah quickly packed up the board. the group quickly got up started speed walking towards the car, while dallon saw something on the tomb that surprised him.

"patrick, when did urie die?" dallon asked, to make sure that the website he read was correct.

"march 22nd, 2013. why?" patrick questioned, walking towards dallon.

dallon crouched down, looking at the date on the grave. 22nd of january, 2016.

"you see that too right?" dallon asked, pointing at the date as patrick pushed up his glasses.

"that's so strange, i could have swore it said march..." patrick said, as dallon rubbed on the date, accidently pushing the year in, causing the tomb to dispense something.

"what the heck!" dallon said, falling backward in shock. he barely got a glimpse of what it dispensed before patrick grabbed it and had a look that said he'd tell dallon later.

"guys, we gotta go." pete yelled, making the two boys run back to the truck.

- - - - -

that was 800+ words i'm so proud. there isn't really anything going on in this chapter except you know, the thing. i dislike but also feel bad for petey boy, patrick is probably my favorite.

oh yeah, i feel like brendon and dallon's relationship in the later chapters is going to be more friendly than romantic, would you guys like it if it was like that? idk but that's what i feel works best.

what do you guys think is the object that the grave dispensed? i'd love to hear what you guys think it is.

if there are any errors or any parts where it isn't clear, please tell me lol, i want to improve :)

- dan