Chapter 51 ~ Meeting His Parents

Elena's POV

"Have you picked out what you're going to wear yet?" Tyler asks as I put my hair up in a ponytail.

"No, I don't really want to go." I mumble.

"Oh," he says hanging his head low.

I sit on his lap and gently rest my head on his chest. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I mean, what if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not worth your time?" I explain to him.

His body stiffens under mine and makes me face him. "They will love you, okay?" he tries comforting me. I nod my head slowly before placing my head on his chest once again. "You're worth every second, you hear me? Never doubt that." he whispers softly in my ear.

"There's somebody else coming to dinner tonight." he states.

I immediately lift my head up thinking about Vickie. My eyes drift away from Tyler as I get off of his lap, reliving my personal hell. "W-who is it?" I ask looking down at my hands.

Tyler seems to notice my reaction and pulls me back closer to him. "What's wrong?" he asks slowly bringing his lips close to my ear.

"Nothing." I mutter back incoherently.

I feel his eyes on me studying my emotions. His warm hands grab my freezing ones as he brings them towards his mouth blowing warm air on them. "Who do you think it is?" he asks yet another question.

I shake my head 'no' slowly, avoiding his question. "Cutie, come on." he urges me. I do the same gesture with my head still not up for his small talk. He lets out a deep sigh and rests his head in the crook of my neck. I feel his shallow breaths on the exposed skin and close my eyes keepsaking this exact moment.

"It's just my little sister, Elise." he says as I feel the vibration of his voice on my neck.

I let out a soft breath relieved that it wasn't Vickie. She ruined my relationship with him, she took away the boy I loved from me for what feels like forever.

"Cutie, baby, talk to me." Tyler says holding me tighter.

"I just thought, for a split second, that it was-"

"No." he cuts me off with a sharp negative answer. "I'm never speaking to her again." he finishes straightening his posture.

As much as it hurts me for what Vickie did, it hurts him as much. She was this close to having his baby. I couldn't imagine another girl with him, it hurts too much.

"Tyler." I whisper bringing his eyes to mine. "I love you."

His head looks back over to me after hearing those three simple words that contain such deep meaning. "I love you too." he says before pinning me down and kissing me.

---

"Cutie, are you ready yet?" he asks from down the hall.

I peek my head out of my door and see him standing in a black collared tee with jeans. I smile at the handsome boy in front of me. "Almost." He nods his head back at me and takes out his phone.

"Five minutes." he warns.

I close my door and start pacing. The sandals I'm wearing make noise on the hardwood, making me stop slow in my tracks. I look in the mirror in front of me and check my outfit. The cream colored long sleeve top is nicely tucked into my navy blue lace skirt. I grab the purse Tyler gave to me and put my cell phone inside. Here goes nothing.

As I walk over to Tyler, his eyes look me up and down. "Do I look okay?" I ask him hoping for an honest answer.

"You always look great, Cutie," he grabs my right hand to spin me around.

"Tyler, we're going to be late," I smile at him.

"Then let's go," he answers sarcastically.

---

We pull up to a cute two-story suburban house with a huge front porch that circled around the house. Damn this is a nice house.

I stop Tyler before he rang the doorbell. "What's wrong?" he asks looking over at me. I drop my head down trying to calm myself down.

"They'll love you, Cutie. Just like I love you." he says kissing my forehead and then ringing the doorbell.

A tall brunette woman and man came up to open the door. "Hello, dear. Welcome, come inside. You must be Elena." his mother exclaims.

"Yes, ma'am. Thanks for having me." I say back to her. "Hello, Mr. Black." I turn over to face his dad.

"Hi, sweetheart." he says bringing me into a hug.

A little sudden movement from below caught my eye. There stood a little girl with hair in pigtails hiding behind Tyler's mom. "Hi, there." I said bending down to her level. Tyler went to go pick her up. "Elise, this is Elena. Elena, this is my sister, Elise." he explains.

"Hi." I say once again, smiling at her.

She smiles back at me and all I see is a mini Tyler. "Hi!" she yells back, then hides her face into Tyler's shoulder.

"She's so cute." I say back to his parents.

"Thank you. Come on, dear, dinner is right this way." she leads me to a large dining room.

Wow.

---

"So, Elena, I hear that you're a year older than Tyler?" Mr. Black asks.

"Yes." I say covering my mouth making sure I had no food stuck in my teeth.

"How's school going?" his mother asks.

"It's great. Thank you for asking. This is amazing food by the way." I smile at her.

"She's a keeper, son." she says to Tyler.

"Mom!" he complains.

I grab his hand under the table, rubbing my thumb over his. He turns over to me and smiles slightly.

"Is Ty-Ty getting married?" a small voice asks.

Tyler chokes on his water and looks over at his sister. He smiles at her and she starts to laugh at his coughing fit minutes after. I rub his back hoping it helps with his coughing.

"Hopefully, one day." he finally answers back.

---

A/N: Dying. The Tylena ship is back! Yes! Woo-hoo! What did you guys think? Did you like Elise being in another chapter? What about Tyler's parents? Is dinner really over yet or not?