Chapter 54 ~ Dream Come True

Elena's POV

"Tyler! Get your butt out of this bed right now! I am not missing magic morning," I exclaimed, jumping up and down on his bed. I had woken up two hours ago, getting ready for another magical day in Disneyland.

My white Michael Kors crossbody bag swung around and hit Tyler in the face. "Whoops, sorry," I apologized. He groaned and pulled me down next to him. "You're not missing magic what?" he questioned.

"Magic morning!" I yelled once again.

"Well, what the hell is that?"

I gasped. How could he not know? "Magic morning is when the park opens up an hour and fifteen minutes earlier than regular," I explained. "Now, get up before we miss it!" I whined.

He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at me clearly. "You look beautiful." I immediately felt my cheeks heating up at his compliment. I bent down to kiss his cheek and whisper a thank you in his ear.

"Now, get up!"

He glared at me. "Please?" I asked politely.

Fifteen minutes later, a shirtless Tyler walked out of the bathroom.

Hot damn.

His wet hair dripped down his neck and his towel hung dangerously low. There it was, his rock hard six pack- "Like what you're seeing, Cutie?"

"Yeah right, you wish," I turned around to grab his shirt on the bed. I flung it at him and then turned back around so he wouldn't be able to see the grin I had on my face or possibly drool.

I heard his footsteps coming over to the edge of the bed where I was currently sitting. Oh no. I could feel his body heat radiating off of me. My eyes refused to look up at him. No, Elena, this is a trap. Don't fall for it.

His bare stomach rubbed against my arm letting me feel his abs. "What are you doing?" I questioned, trying to not stutter.

"You forgot to hand me my pants," he whispered seductively.

This boy, he's going to make us late.

"Nope, stop it, it's not working," I informed him, still avoiding any eye contact.

"Really? I'm not having any effect on you?"

"Nope," I lied.

He let out a small chuckle before walking back towards the bathroom to change. I let out a deep breath that I wasn't aware of holding.

Moments later, Tyler walked out again, this time neatly groomed. His hair was gelled and he was wearing a dark blue button-up with the sleeves rolled up to his forearms. I glanced over at the clock that read 6:49.

"As much as I would love to have a full-on makeout session with you right now, we're going to miss the shuttle."

He groaned. "Come on!" I grabbed his arms and pulled him out the door.

---

"Have a magical day!" the lady at the front gate greeted us.

My eyes lit up as Tyler and I walked down main street. It was as beautiful as the last time I saw it. "Slow down, Cutie, we're going to get lost in this crowd," Tyler chuckled at my excitement.

"I could find my way around here with my eyes closed. Don't underestimate me."

It was true. I could find my way around Disneyland by myself. I could also have a great time here all alone, I was in Disneyland for crying out loud. Is there anything that gets better than this?