Sam Hunt- House party

"Sam I really don't want to go out. I'm just not in the mood to get all dressed up."

"Fine, clean up the house I'll be over in 20." And just like he hung up.

I set my phone down and look around. Sams T-shirt on the floor, dirty dishes practically everywhere. I have a lot to do in 20 min.

20 minutes pass in no time. I managed to clean the mess in the living room, and kitchen just before sam walked through the door.

"Um sam. What is all the alcohol for?"

"Babe, we are having a house party. We don't need to be dressed up like we would for he club."

"Oh ok, how many people are coming?"

"I don't know, I invited all our friends who live in town, and I tweeted about it so some fans will show up too."

"Wait, you invited fangirls, and strangers to my house?  why couldn't you have just asked me?"

Before he could give me an answer there was a knock on the door.  Followed by 10 people walking in with drinks.

Sam nudged me then turned the music on.within a few seconds the house was booming, and people fought to be heard over the country music playing.

I fought my way through the crowed to get to the kitchen. Thanks sam.

"Hey Jamie, great party." A tall girl wearing black skinny jeans, and a blue shirt stood next to me.

"I... I'm sorry do I know you?"

"Oh no, I'm Alexa. I am a huge fan of Sam. I know almost everything about him. I'm not a stalker or anything. I'm just a huge fan."

"Well Alexa can you hold that thought?" I said before I walked off.

Drink table, drink table? Oh finally. I quickly poured a glass of a clear liquid. Oh fuck it was vodka!

"Hey babe, how's the party going?" Sam placed his hand on the small of my back.

"Well its not exactly what I had in mind when you said you were on your way over."