Taylor Ray Holbrook- my hero

"Rick hurry please I want to get good seats. I'm really excited about this concert. "

"Excuse me? I told you quit telling me what to do!" His voice became cold has he grabbed my arm. "Do I have to punish you? Remember what happened last time you told me what to do?"

"I....I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I whispered trying to release his grip on my arm. He grabbed the car keys.

The drive to to concert was quite. Rick focused on the road while tracing little hearts on my thigh. I'm sure you are thinking, what everyone does. He is controlling ass, and I should leave him. But he is more sweet than mean. Its just one of those days for him.

Parking for the concert was crazy. Rick ended up dropping me off at the door so I can wait in line. We showed up early enough to have a good spot.

I love outdoor concerts. The layout of the area was crazy. Stage with a run Way, VIP, dirt, then the stands. The concert can hold 3 thousand people. This is one of the smallest concerts I have been to, but it will be so amazing to see Taylor again.

" shit, sorry lady." The guy behind me rammed his foot into my leg. " my leg got wrapped around his child's neckless.

He bent down and untied the neckless. "tyler I told you to stop taking it off."

Just as he stood back up he smiled.

"Who the hell is this prick?" Rick stood behind me with anger in his eyes.

"Hey, rick stop all I want is to have fun at the concert with you. This guys kid kicked me that's all."

"Thats all it better be." He said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward the entrance door.

Everyone started to file into their places. Only a few minutes before the music starts.

The lights dim, and smoke begins to fill the stage. Slowly the drums begin to roll. Sounding like thunder in my ears. Followed by a rip on the base.

Blue and green lights flash, then kip Moore appeared on stage. Like a magic trick, can't see me... Now you can.

Kip sang all my favorite songs. While keeping the crowed engadged. But I'm mainly here for Taylor.

30 min pass, and Taylors band rush on stage. It felt like forever before Taylor showed up. He came from under the stage. Standing on a platform, that raised him to the top.

"Everyone ready to party!" he screamed as he band began to play these hands. The sound of hundreds of people singing along made me smile.

The guy from the line found his way to me. "Hey I'm sorry about Tyler."

"No worries dude."

I say trying to end the constatation. Not only am I trying to listen to Taylor, but I'm saving myself from a punishment that will happen if I continue talking.

To late, "excuse me?! Who is this fuck whole. Do you know that this whore has a boyfriend?" He screamed at the guy next to me.

"Hey man, I was just having friendly conversation. I'm happily married."

"Cool now leave." Rick said as he grabbed my already sore wrist.

"I can't believe I spent all this money for you to white around!" He whispered in my ear.

"I'm not a fucking whore now stop it!" I scream at him as Taylor began to talk. The stadium went silent as rick slaps my right cheek.

"Don't ever use that language, or raise your voice at me again!" He screams as he holds my bottom jaw between his fingers.

"Excuse me but do we have a problem?" Taylor said as He jumped off the stage and worked his way to us.

The men in the crowed worked their way to us and taylor climbs over the baracade and stands next to me. shit, he's actually standing really close. Oh my god!

"Actually this has nothing to do with you. Come on Lauren we are leaving. " rick says as he grabs my arm and starts to pull me.

Taylor grabs his arm and punches rick dead in the jaw. Bad move. Rick throws one back right before a brawl starts.

"Rick stop it! Taylor stop!" I scream trying to untangle the too. Probably the worst idea I have ever had. Rick stands up and goes to punch taylor, but he hit me as he pulled his fist back. Then the world around me turns black.

Slowly my eyes begin to open. my eyes were struck with a white light before Taylors face appeared.

"Are you awake?" He asked as he leaned closer to my face.

"I.... I need water." I manage to get out before I started to cough.

Quickly he grabes the glass next to the hospital bed. Slowly he picks up my head and puts the cup to my lips.

"Were is Rick?" I whisper

"jail. Where he belongs. Did you know that your back has a slight fracture?"

"that would explain why it hurt so bad..." Taylor looked at me with  curiosity. "Rick did it. He pushed me into my dresser a few days ago."

"He really needs to stay in jail. If you want I can drive you to the police,station for a restraining order on him. But only if you want to."

"Taylor, I would love too."
___________________________________
5 years layer

" do you want to know the sex of your baby?" The nurse askes as I look taylor.

"I dont know husband, wanna know what we are having?" I ask as I smile, and squeeze his hand. We both nod slightly and the nurse smiles.

"Mr and Mrs. Holbrook I am proud to say that you are having a beautiful baby boy."