taylor ray holbrook- I love you

"Taylor who the hell is she?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Like you don't know! There's pictures of you too together all over the press!"

"Nicole, I promise you there is nothing between me and brittny."

"Omg her name is brittny! That's a whore name! I thought you loved me!"

_____________________________________

8 hours before

"Hey baby. I'm so sorry but I can't make it home tomorrow. Everything is so crazy here."

"But Taylor, its are anniversary tomorrow. Baby its Christmas eve."

"I know, I'm so sorry my love. I'll make it up to you I promise."

"Fine... I love you, bye."

I quickly hang up the phone. How could he do this. Its a very important mile stone for us.

*Ding*

My phone went off with a news notification about Taylor. I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Taylor ray Holbrook out with mistery girl."

Up and comer Taylor Ray Holbrook, was spotted having lunch with a mystery girl yesterday afternoon. In recent interview Taylor mentioned having a girlfriend. "Yes I am happily in love with the girl of my dreams." (Taylor Holbrook) could this be the the so called "girl of his dreams?"

What! Oh my god, she is a freak. I sat dumbfounded staring at a picture of a beautiful Blonde, in a skin tight dress. Why would he do this?

___________________________
Taylor pov

"Here you go mister Holbrook." The flight attendant handed me a glass of iced coffee. A secret pleasure I wish I could quit.

"Thank you." Only 30 more minutes before I land in Madison Georgia. I hate lying to Nicole, but the look on her face when I show up makes up for everything.

I sat sipping my drink staring at the little black box. Marriage is a huge step in a relationship. But tonight I am willing to spend the rest of my life with the girl of my dreams.

Before I knew it the plane was landing. The sun began to set, off in the distance I can see my mom. She has been in this plan for a while.

I tell Nicole I can't make it, mom says they are coming for Christmas anyway. I surprise her, and as we are opening presents I pop the question.

The drive home seemed to take forever;however, its only 10 minute drive. Slowly I reach up to knock on the door. Before I could Nicole opened the door, with tears running down her face.

"Baby what's wrong?"

"Taylor who the hell is she?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Like you don't know! There's pictures of you too together all over the press!"

"Nicole, I promise you there is nothing between me and brittny."

"Omg her name is brittny! That's a whore name! I thought you loved me!"

"Nicole of course I love you. What's my managers name?"

"Dont you dare change the subject."

"My managers name is Brittny. I went out to lunch with my manager, to talk about the holidays."

"How do you expect me to believe that?"

My mom begans to struggle walking in, with the boxes of presents blocking their sight.

"Mom, can you hang on a second please?" She set down the box "so this is sooner than I wanted but..."

I reached into my pocket and grabbed the box. Slowly I bent down on one knee, and opened the box.

"Nicole, I love you to the end of the earth, everyday I wake up and thank the lord for putting such a loving, caring, beautiful women in my love. I know I dont deserve your love, but I have it anyway. Nicole Marie Wilson, will you make me the happiest man alive? And take my hand in marriage?"

"Taylor." She paused with tears running down her face. She began to hiccup, like she does when she Cry's. "Yes... Yes I will marry you!"