Moments

Please, I would like prompts. It's harder to do my own, I get bored too easily of my ideas.

Based on the song Moments by One Direction

Shut the door, turn the light off

   "Zayn, please, let me explain!" Niall cried, grabbing Zayn's wrist as the raven haired lad threw the door open. Zayn spun around, tears building up in his eyes as he clenched his teeth. 

    "Explain what, Niall? That you cheated on me? You don't think I'd be bothered by you kissing another girl behind my back?" Zayn snapped, giving Niall a small shove. Niall stumbled backwards, catching his balance before he fell. "Niall, I'm not some robot that doesn't have feelings! I hurt!" 

    "No, Zayn, please, you don't understand!" Niall whimpered, tears streaming down his face. Zayn rolled his eyes, glaring at his boyfriend. 

     "Don't understand what? What is there to understand? I walked in on you with your shirt off, a slutty girl kissing you! You cheated, that's all there is to it," Zayn snarled, turning back to the door. Niall, in desperation, sank to the floor, wrapping his arms around Zayn's ankles. "Niall, let go." 

    "Please Zayn, you know I'd never cheat on you! It was all her, she forced me to do it. Please, Zayn, you know I'd never hurt you like that," Niall cried, looking up at Zayn. His boyfriend snorted, giving Niall a small kick to the chest to make him let go. 

    "Bullcrap, Niall, now let me go," Zayn snapped, pulling his legs free. He slammed the door behind him, leaving Niall a sobbing mess on the floor. 

I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love, I wanna lay beside you

    As soon as Zayn had pulled onto the road, his phone rang. He fished it out of his pocket, grunting as he saw Niall's smiling face. He declined the call, tossing his phone onto the passenger seat. Tears were still streaming down his face, but he focused on the road in front of him. His phone rang again. Niall. 

    "Screw you, Niall," Zayn muttered, his fists clenching the steering wheel. Zayn loved Niall, gosh how he loved the adorable little blonde, but sometimes people liked to take advantage of his innocence, and Niall wasn't very good at holding his ground. Maybe Zayn had overreacted, maybe the slutty girl had taken advantage of his Nialler. 

    With a sigh, Zayn leaned over and picked up his phone, catching Niall's current call before it went to voice mail. "Niall?" 

    "Zayn!" Niall shouted, a relieved sob following. "Zayn, please, I'm not lying to you, she pressed me against the wall! I-I tried to tell her stop, b-but she wouldn't!" Niall sounded so desperate, and it broke Zayn's heart. He looked in the mirror, spotting Niall's car behind him. He smiled a little, his heart warming at the thought of Niall chasing after him. 

    "Niall, promise me that she did that to you," Zayn breathed, stopping at the stoplight. 

    "I promise that it was all her," Niall whispered, sniffling. 

    "I need a little bit of time to think things through, okay? I don't know if I can trust you with other people, Ni, I don't want to walk into that again." 

    "But, Zayn-" 

    "Please, Niall," Zayn interrupted, putting his foot on the gas pedal as soon as the light turned green again. He looked back in the mirror to see if he could catch a glimpse of the blonde. He was surprised to see that Niall was no longer following him, the other line on the phone going dead.