A Soon to be Mother's Day

Name: Guy_DirectionersRock 

Pairing: Ziall

ZIALL ROCKZ

Summary: mpreg ziall mothers day special. Zayn forgets its mother's day and hits his five months pregnant boyfriend. Silent treatment falls on the Malik household and Zayn showers Niall with food, presents and love on mothers day. 

~~

     Niall had been tossing and turning all night, and it seemed like he'd never get to sleep. But then Zayn had come home from his night out with the boys-they always went drinking, but Niall couldn't join until he had their child-and had crawled into bed. The smell of alcohol was on his breath, but Niall didn't care as Zayn placed gentle kisses to his jaw and neck. "Why aren't you asleep?" Zayn asked, his fingers running lightly over Niall's skin. 

     "Couldn't sleep," Niall mumbled, snuggling into his boyfriend's side. Zayn wrapped his arm around Niall, his other hand carding through Niall's hair. 

     "Well I'm here now," Zayn whispered, his lips against Niall's temple. Niall's eyes slid closed, his hand rubbing over his five month baby bump. Zayn's hand rest on his, pulling the blanket up over the two of them. "I love you, babe." 

     "I love you, too," Niall replied, his mind drifting off as he cuddled in Zayn's arms. 

~~

     Zayn was not in the bed beside Niall when he woke up. Sitting up, Niall rubbed the sleep from his eyes, the smell of pancakes reaching his nose. With a grin on his face, he hurried out of bed, throwing on Zayn's shirt that was on the ground. It was big enough on him to cover his whole stomach, which he was greatful for. He hated how his shirts now didn't cover him fully. 

     Carefully climbing down the stairs, Niall made his way towards the kitchen, where he knew that Zayn would be. As he neared it, he heard laughter from their friend Liam, who had been Zayn's friend ever since they were in diapers. 

     "Hey, Liam," Niall smiled, waving towards the boy before heading over to his boyfriend. "Morning, Zee." He wrapped his arms around Zayn, leaning up to press a kiss to Zayn's cheek. Zayn smiled, on of his hands giving Niall's a quick squeeze before he got back to cooking the food on the stove. 

     "I made some coffee for you, Ni," Zayn informed, flipping some pancakes. Niall thanked him before pouring it into a cup, sliding into a chair across from Liam. He was thankful that he had put on a shirt, he hated showing off his stomach to people that weren't Zayn. 

     Liam looked up from the newspaper he was reading. "Hey, Niall, how'd you sleep?" he asked, a smile on his face. Niall sipped his coffee before answering. 

     "I slept good once Zayn came home," Niall admitted with a blush, raising the mug of coffee to his lips again. Liam just chuckled as he closed the newspaper and set it off to the side so that he could focus on Niall. 

     "How's the baby doing?" Liam asked, eyeing Niall's big stomach. Niall rubbed it softly, a smile on his face. He couldn't wait to have little feet running down the hallways, giggling behind the corners. 

     "Doing well, we're so excited, aren't we, Zee?" Niall smiled excitedly. Zayn hummed in agreement as he placed a plate of pancakes on the table between the two boys, kissing the top of Niall's head. Niall beamed as he grabbed a few pancakes, setting them on his plate and drenching them in syrup. He started to dig in, shoving forkfulls of food into his mouth. 

     Liam chuckled at his friend as he got his own food, eating at a much slower pace. "Eggs are done!" Zayn commented, bringing the pan of food to the table. He placed it on a hotpad, giving Niall another kiss to the head.