Zak Bagans holding your newborn

Zak swallowed as he peered down at the tiny newborn the slept soundly in his arms, they were so unbelievably small compared to him and he was afraid of hurting them, even by holding them. He smiles, his fingers running gently up and down the little ones back as he watches the little one sleep in his arms, a soft smile forming on his lips as he stared down at his baby.His precious baby had dark brown hair and he hoped that when his baby was a little bigger, they had your beautiful eyes. Zak coos to his little one as he gently rocks his newborn in his arms, staring at his precious gift in his arms, the one he would cherish forever.

You groan softly as you stir from your sleep, waking to the beautiful sleep of Zak cradling your newborn in his arms, a smile on his lips as he cradles his baby close. You smile and carefully push yourself up and watch them, "You are going to be a great father, Zak,"You tell him with a smile, Zak returns the smile and moves over and sits on the edge of the bed, he gently shifts your baby, so he can sit close to you and hold your new baby close and coo over them.

You smile and lean into his shoulder as you kiss his cheek, cuddled up into his back as you watch the little one sleep. Zak laughs quietly and leans back slightly and reaches down to hold your hand. "I love you," he says, a smile on his lap as he then turns to look at you and you smile, leaning forward to give him a quick kiss, "I love you too," you tell him, moving to press a gentle kiss to your baby's head as well.