Requested* Daredevil rescuing you.

*Warning: Brief Mention of Violence*

Shaking from the cold and the tears rolling down your cheeks, you look around the room in which you were being held, there didn't seem to be anything useful in the area, not that you could get to it anyway, you were tied up securely to the chair you were in, you had already tried to get free but had been unsuccessful in your attempt. Taking a deep breath, you scream as loud as you can, hoping you would get the attention of someone. A second scream follows the first and that's when the man who had taken you enters the room and smacks you, "Be quiet," he snarls and terrified and in pain, you follow his demand.

Just as he turns to leave, the door bursts down, revealing a man dressed in black with his face covered, looking a bit like a ninja, growing even more terrified, you gulp unsure what the man was going to do to you. To your surprise, the man in black reaches for your kidnapper and took him out, you weren't sure whether to be grateful or not for the ninja guy. Swallowing, you look at the man, "Who are you?" you ask, unable to keep your voice from cracking, barely holding back tears, you just wanted to go home to your family, the whole reason you had left campus in the first place. "Devil of Hells kitchen," came the response and you whimpered, certain you were going to be in even more danger. "It's okay, I'm here to rescue you," he says gently, giving you a moment before he walks behind you, carefully getting the rope off before returning to crouch in front of you, undoing the rope around your legs. "Thank you," you say to him, as you carefully stand up. "Of course," he says and takes your hand, leading you through several corridors until you were outside. Almost childishly, you give him a hug, "You might be devil by name but you are an angel," you tell him as you let go. "Thank you. If it's okay with you, I'll walk you home." The Devil says and you nod, thankful he had suggested it as you were still scared out of your head.