J

F R A G G E D.

"Goddamn Ohm you fucking burnt this shit again!" Luke nearly yelled as he stared at the steak on his plate, fork digging into the burnt meat. The older man seemed to narrow his eyes more as he played with his food. "Aye! No one said I was the best cook but it's either do or die." Luke seemed to give him a face before trying to take a bite of it.

Bryce stared at the meat on his plate before looking up at his sibling who was playing with her thick coated gravy before finally daring to take a bite. He wasn't at all hungry but knew if he didn't eat he'd regret it for when him and his sibling decide to leave. Daringly, he picked up the meat, and took a bite.

The meat was way beyond nasty but it was the only think they had to eat beside the gravy. Bryce hated both but he did have to say that beggars can't be choosers.

"So Bryce fuckin' goes up to the man and hits him with his shoe to see if he's alive!" Jonathan exclaimed as he smiled like an idiot. "He's got balls man."

Everyone seemed to eye Bryce who was munching on the nasty brown meat he had in between his teeth. "So Bryce," Luke began as he stared at the blonde. "Why don't you tell us your story? Like how the hell you came this far without dying and all that?" The table fell silent and everyone held their gaze on them. He could see Meg shrink in her seat.

"Uh, there's nothing really to tell.."

"So Jonathan did you ever get your arm checked out?" Ryan asked, breaking the ice and moving on. "I thought you broke it for sure."

Jonathan raised his brows as he looked down at his left arm then he raised up with a smile. "No it's not broken. It's just been locking up on me from that damn shotgun." Everyone began to go on about why he shouldn't use that weapon and Bryce looked up to lock eyes with Ryan who only smiled in response.

His heart fluttered for some reason at that. It wasn't a natural feeling that ran through his body either, but one that he hated. Mostly because it felt like the feeling he got whenever he was falling for someone. There was one problem. He wasn't gay.

He was also sure that they weren't gay. Of course there wasn't a time he doubted it due to a man's needs. You can only go without for so long and Bryce knew this. Not because he had been in that situation but because many of the men he knew had threatened to rape him whenever he was tied up, he could only thank the God above that his sister had his back.

"Bryce?" Jonathan asked, eyes staring at him with concern. "Are you okay?"

He looked at the man and blinked a couple of times before finally bringing himself two. "Uh, yeah I'm fine.." His blue eyes jerked to the hand that had been placed on his shoulder to see the Canadian known as Smitty. Little did he know that Luke was eyeing him from afar.

Everyone began to get up and head out until Ryan slapped a hand on the blondes shoulder. "Bryce I want you and Meg to help me with the dishes. Then you and I need to have a little chit chat alone." He nodded and began to help his sister collect the dishes. Once they were in the kitchen they said their goodnights to few of the group like Scottie and Jonathan.

As they were doing dishes Ohm tried to talk to Meg. "So Meg how old are you?" The girl hummed as she say my the dishes in one of the many sinks before fulling giving the older man her attention. "I'm old enough to handle a gun. How old are you?" Ryan snickered at that and shook his head causing Bryce to smirk a little. "Old enough kid."

After they washed the dishes Ryan had asked Meg to head to the glasses area and get Jonathan so he could get her something tie her hair back with since her old hair bow broke. "Bryce I'm gonna be real with you," he began. "Luke don't want you here any longer..um, I know that Jonathan was telling me you must've heard it but uh..I want you to know that what he said he didn't mean..he's just not to keen on keeping people here.."

"I know."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be?" Bryce forced a smile as he leaned against the wall. I mean if you want me gone just say it. I'll be out of your hair in no time."