Part 1

Never had I thought it to be possible to move in with my best friends and boyfriend. I know I'm only 16 almost 17 but the thought is unreal. I'm living my dream out while basically everyone I know is stuck back in Georgia. I love La. It's the kinda place that is so big you can get lost. I know it sounds scary but I like that. No one knows my whole life story. No one knows about Cameron and no one knows about my parents. It's hard someday but those days only happen about once a month. I am a girl after all and mood swings are common in my gender.

There have been a lot of things that have changed sense I've moved. Ari and I are extremely close. Her and Logan, well they have their days but they are a strong couple and I know they will pull thorough. They always do. Kay and Eth are great as always. Still cute of course. Grayson and I have never been better. Even through the days that are the worst in terms of my OCD. I love him and I feel like he loves me. He tells me that everyday anyways.

Currently we are filming a video for Kay, Ari, and I's channel. we have channel called "Life with my roomies." We all are super close. We decide today to film the boyfriend tag and all bring in our boyfriends.

"Okay Gray. What is my favorite song?" I asked hoping he would get it wrong.

"Medicine by Daughter." he said smiling. Damn was he good at this. I frowned and put down the apple pie covered in whipped cream. He just smiled and engulfed me in a hug. I loved this guy and I could tell that he knew it.

"Logan, what is my biggest pet peeve" Arizona asked looking at her boyfriend with a smile.

"All them bitches out there" he said laughing. She laughed too and put down the pie.

"It's not wrong people" she said towards the camera. We all just laughed.

"Okay, Ethan. What is my favorite food?" Kay said to Ethan.

"Mac and Cheese and Pizza!" He yelled and flung his arms back proud of himself. When throwing his arms back though he hit me and I tumbled into Grayson who set his hand on the side of a container of whipped cream and sending it flying everywhere. Including me. I screamed and threw some at him and we ended up having a full blown whipped cream war.

4 hours later

"Finished!" I screamed as I pushed my chair back and posted the video on our channel.

"You didn't let us see it?" Kay said

"Well no, I always offer and you never end up watching it until it's posted anyways." I said kinda startled and taken back.

"No it's fine. It's only one third of my channel so you go ahead and take over. It's not like I even give a shit about our fans either" She yelled at me.

"I'm sorry." I said "I do care about our you know 2.7 million fans. I know you do too. why are you acting like this?" I asked kinda scared about her response.

"Acting like what?" she yelled at me. "Yes I do care but don't you think I should at least help you instead of letting you go screw around with the video that we spent 3 hours planning and 4 hours filming. Get over yourself Kylee your not all that much better than me and Ari.

She stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind her. I looked at Ari and she looked at me hurt as well. "I don't agree with her Kylee. You don't mess up our videos. Just give her time." She said trying to comfort me. I just shook my head and ran to my bedroom. I locked the door and slide down to sit on the floor. I heard a knock on the door.

"Baby open the door." Grayson said. I could just imagine him leaning to put his forehead on the door one hand resting on the locked knob and the other above his head on the door. I stood up and wiped away my tears. When I opened the door he pulled me into a hug before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He carried me to the bed after closing the door back. He sat on the edge of my bed with me in his lap.

"Don't listen to her." He whispered in my ear as he pulled strands of my hair behind my ear. He held me and I just listened to his heartbeat. I pulled away from him. "Did I do something wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head and lifted my chin. "Babe listen, You did nothing wrong but think about it this way. If someone is getting on your nerves and you yell at them are they going to know why your yelling at them?" I looked at him shocked at the words that had come out of his mouth. i could feel my emerald green eyes filling with tears again.

"I was getting on her nerves?" I asked tears threatening to spill.

"No babe. Oh my God. That's not what I meant. Now that I think about it that did sound really bad. I'm sorry. I honestly don't even know what I meant. I nodded and snuggled back into him not knowing what else to do at this point. I wasn't mad at Grayson he was just trying to give me an example. I wan't mad at Kay she had all rights to think I'm annoying or to think that I got in the way. I wasn't mad at my mom she had a right to have an affair it was her marriage. I wasn't mad at my dad because he had a right to me mad. We are all entitled to our rights and at this moment I didn't really know what mine were.

Grayson lifted me up and pulled me into a laying position with him. I curled up next to him soaking up his warmth.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked pulling me closer.

"Yeah." I mumbled sleepy. I didn't want to be alone. It would make me feel worse.

A/N

Hey I'm back! Listen @popitforchina I love you for reading my books and don't want you to take this as hate because you have the roll as Kay. It just kinda flows with the story. I love everyone for reading this and I want to let you know that this book will be so much longer than the first. The chapters and overall book. I did end up posting this part before I thought so I hope that you are happy. Much Love!