19

Grayson's POV
   Ethan and I decided to make this week's video about Kylee and her surgery mostly because we thought she would be funny when she woke up because of the medicine.
   "Hey Guys." Ethan started.
   "We're back." I said with a huge smile on my face as we walked to her room.
   "So this week we are in a hospital. Gray's girlfriend Kylee had her one of her ovaries removed and we came to see her." Ethan explained as we approached her door.
   "But, she's on the same medicine that Ethan and I were on when we had our wisdom teeth taken out." I said as we stood outside the door. "So let's go in." We walked in followed by Ari who was filming.
   "Hey babe." I said to Kylee as I walked in. Her eyes widened as she looked at me and she looked around.
   "Me?" She said pointing to herself and studying me carefully.
   "Yeah." I said looking at her trying not to laugh. "Who else would I be talking about?"
   "Oh." She said and started laughing. All of a sudden she started crying and Ethan looked at me.
   "What did you do to her?" He asked me and she looked up and stopped crying.
   "Grayson. I'm a fucking savage" She said in one of the most serious tones she had ever used. "And if your brother is gonna bitch about me then I will break that beautiful face of his." She said and I laughed.
   "Kylee you need to stop cursing." I said trying not to laugh more. She nodded and then started kicking her legs like crazy. "What are you doing?" I asked her and she just looked at me.
   "I'm kicking." She said in a duh tone.
   I laughed " nah shit, Ky" I said and she raised her eyebrows and looked at me like I was crazy. She then looked at Ari.
   "The voices call her Joe." She said pointing at Ari and we all laughed like crazy because it was the most random thing ever.
   "Kylee do you want something to eat?" Ethan asked her after we stopped laughing. She just looked up and then started crying again and Ethan tried to hug her but she pushed him away. "What did I do?" He asked her. "I was just trying offer you food."
   "No. Don't play that game. I know you are just trying to poison me so that when I am dying and begging for my life you will tell me that to live I have to offer you my soul and you will posses me and I will be like Annabelle." She rambled on and looked at Ethan. "I know your secrets." She said right as the doctor walked in.
   "Hello Kylee. I'm Doctor Woods." He said to her and shook her hand.
   She looked at him carefully then said "thank you for not raping me or selling my organs on the black market." He looked at her surprised and then laughed.
   "Your Welcome Mrs. Parker." He said cheerfully. "Well you can go home today after these papers are signed by Mr. Dolan or whoever will be staying with you while you rest." He said looking over papers.
   "Which Mr. Dolan?" She asked. "I know three" he smiled at her and pointed at me. "Your boyfriend Mr. Dolan" She smiled and nodded looking at me.
   The doctor handed me the papers and I signed them and we then got Kylee ready to leave. (Yes I know that if you had an ovary removed that you would be in the hospital a lot longer) Air helped her change into a black crop top, a red flannel, black ripped jeans, and white and black Adidias. She came out of the bathroom looking like a model even though she could barely walk. We left the hospital with Ari filming again and Kylee had one arm around my neck and the other around Ethan as we half dragged half carried her out of the hospital. I drove her home with Ari and Ethan drove mine and his truck home. When we got home I carried Kylee to her room and helped her change into sweatpants and a tee shirt. I then helped her into bed and tucked her in. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my wrist.
   "Please stay." She said and I nodded before crawling in bed with her and wrapping my arms around her.
   "I love you so much Kylee" I whispered before she fell asleep.
   "Got it" I heard Ari say from the door. "That will be a great ending for your video." I rolled my eyes and flipped her off before going to sleep myself.

A/N
Another update today! Whoot, Whoot! This was short because, well I ready updated a pretty long chapter earlier and I need to start my other book. Yay! Anywho, Bye guys!