01

Louis stood there in front of his body length mirror and he worked his eye shadow so it worked just perfect. He finished it off with his mascara and he hummed at how he looked. His makeup looked...

Perfect.

He glanced to his black dress that was fitting his curved body perfectly. A pair of wedges were on his tiny feet making him stand a couple inches higher. Everything was ready. He smiled a little and grabbed his purse and left for the night.

He hoped tonight was a good one

+ + +

Louis gave a huff as he shivered standing in the chilly wind. Typical he had to go out without a coat on the coldest night in London. He sighed and watched as cars passed by. Would they really want a pathetic looking boy that was shivering.

He hoped so.

He begins to pace a little and tries anything to keep his blood pumping and warm. Some nights doing this job just wasn't worth it. Being rejected multiple times eventually gets to your self esteem and makes you feel you're not good enough.

His thoughts are interrupted by a low hum of a car that stops where he was. He looks up and smirks a bit at the sleek black charger that is pulled up right next to him. He takes a moment before he regains his composure and slowly struts over. The window slowly rolls down revealing the man that was behind the steering wheel.

Louis didn't want to physically react at how beautiful the man was. He took a moment before he leans in and hopes to feel some sort of warmth, he frowned as it was just as cold as it was outside. "What can I do for ya?" He purrs

"Need a hard fuck...can you do all night?" He asked. His voice was deep and had a slight rasp to it. It was sexy to say the least.

"Sure can baby...you'll have to show the cash first though...could be pricey." He said as he smirked a little. He doubted this man had that much money. Sure he had a nice car and expensive looking clothes and the rings that filled his fingers.

The man didn't reply, but instead he opened up the glove compartment grabbing his wad of cash. Louis looked to the money and couldn't help but widen his eyes. That was a lot of money.

"Is this enough?" The man asks. Louis states at the cash before he nods after being shocked for the longest time.

"S-Should work." He said before clearing his throat. "Mind if I come in then?" He asked.

The man nods and he unlocks the door. Louis smiled and he pulls on his purse before opening the door and sitting inside. He shivered a little as he glanced to the dial where the heat could be turned up or down. It was completely off.

"Can ya um...turn the heat on...forgot me coat..." He said sheepishly as he hugged onto himself hoping to have some form of warmth.

The man nods a little before he turned the heat on, not saying anything as the engine revved and they sped off. Louis was shocked but didn't say anything.

Something excited him about this man.

When they got to the house Louis glanced to Harry as he turned the car off. "Didn't catch your name love." The man speaks.

"Louis..." He said with a hum. "What about you curly?" He asked. The man smirks as he gets out of the car and walks to the other side.

"Well Louis..." He begins before opening it and offering his hand. "Tonight you can call me daddy."

+ + +

"You can set your purse right there, I'll be back..." He said as he began to walk off. He stops and turns to Louis once more. "Sit in the living room while you wait." He said

Louis gives him a nod before he walks to the couch in the living room. He takes a seat with a hum and looks around the room. It's a cute living room, its black and white, which makes the room more spacey somehow.

He notices a bunch of pictures on the shelf so he grows curious and he stands up. He strolls over and looks to them curiously. Some of them were old which he assumed were just pictures old relatives of this man. Then something caught his eye.

There was a picture of the man now, and then one that looked just like him. He frowned and observed the two closely. That was very odd.

"Did I tell you that you can explore?" A deep voice said from behind Louis. Louis gulped and he glanced to the man who stood at the entrance of the living room. He wore more comfortable clothes now, and he had lube in his hand.

"N-No sir...just curious..." He said walking back to the couch and sitting. He folds his hands and bows his head submissively. The man continues to glare at him before he sighs and walks over.

"I didn't pay for you to be curious. I paid to fuck you..." He said with a low menacing growl as he sits next to him.

Louis whimpers already feeling the dominance from this man. It was very much out there that this man was a dominant. Louis eventually manages to look to him. "What are you not okay with doing?" He asked softly.

Louis looks to him and bites his lip. "I...I don't really care..." He admitted truthfully. The man stared at him for a while before he nods. "If it helps any we could do the color system..ya know the green and red thing."

The man rolls his eyes. "Yes...I know what it is." He said before sighing. "We can do that..." He said pausing.

Louis smirks a little before he leans in. "How do you want me to start?" He asked as he nuzzles his face into his neck.

The man growled a little. The silence lingered before he spoke.

"Strip."

A/N I just had to post chapter one so yeah...there ya go.

Comment: #SluttyLouis if you enjoyed this chapter

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- Kaspar x

True Colors // Larry (mpreg)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें