12

It wasn't a normal sleep for Louis because when he woke up he noticed the time. It was nearing noon. Louis never slept past ten, he always woke up earlier than that. It was just a thing with him. So he knew his body was adjusting to sudden loss of blood from the night before. It all came back to him as he sat up. His hand reached up to his neck and he ran his fingertips along the bandage. He sighed and looked down at his lap. This had to be discussed with Harry. 

He gets up carefully and walks downstairs. The vampire is found sitting and sipping at a coffee he must have gotten while Louis was out. Harry noticed him right away and stood up instantly. "Does it hurt?" He asked eyes instantly going to his neck. 

Louis blinks a little and he places his hand gently on the taped gauze. "Not really." He answered looking down at the ground and kicked his feet the slightest.

"Um...did you sleep?" He asked trying to keep a conversation with him.

"Yeah...longer than I normally do." He said with an awkward chuckle before he went straight to the point. "What happened last night with you, Harry?"

Harry frowned before he turned away from Louis and placed his cup on the counter not wanting to crush it. "I lost control, Louis." He said with a tone of hate to himself. "How am I supposed to trust myself if I can lose control so easily. I hadn't eaten in a while and-" He stopped and clenched the counter with a strong grip.

Louis bit his lip at Harry's demeanor before he sighed. "Do you know of a way you can use to get a hold of yourself." He asked cautiously "Because if this keeps happening, Harry...I could get hurt-"

"You think I don't know that?!" Harry cut off Louis instantly. Louis jumps at that and it's silent for a while. Harry then corners Louis against the wall suddenly making the human widen his eyes and his heart accelerate, Harry should know, he can hear it. "Your blood compared to anyone else's is the sweetest I've ever tasted. I can't feed from someone because it tastes awful...all because of you..."

The human can't help but to scoff at that "I can't fix that for you Harry. What do you want me to do." Louis argues back

"You're such a selfish bitch." He hisses with anger. He's shaking with rage at this point. He steps back so they're no longer touching, he's mad and he doesn't want to hurt Louis accidentally.

Louis looks to him offended at what he even said and he gritted his teeth before bravely speaking up. "I'm not selfish. You were the one who struggled to even hear me to tell you to fucking stop! I wasn't urging for you to continue." He said growing just as angry. He shook his head before he began to walk away. "I just wanted to talk and now you're attacking me. I don't need this Harry."

"Attacking you?" Harry roars as he follows him out of the kitchen, "How is this attacking? If I wanted to attack you I would have done what I did last night!"

Louis shakes his head before he decided what he needed was to get out. Maybe Harry could use the time to chill out. He grabbed his trainers and a hoodie to cover his slightly blood stained shirt. "Where are you going?" Harry growls, watching him. "You wanted to talk! Lets talk!"

"I'm going out! And yes I wanted to talk but before we can even talk your temper needs to go away." He said giving him one last glance as he opens the door.

The door doesn't stay open for long as Harry slams it shut and is suddenly behind the tense Louis. "Stop being so stubborn and just sit, okay?" Harry grits out calmly.

The human stood stiff before glancing back to Harry. He nodded silently before turning and going to the living room. He felt so scared right now but he trusted Harry.

Harry huffs through his nose and starts to pace as he thinks. "I-" he huffs again and growls in frustration. "I can't drink from anyone else. I don't want to. I'm not even supposed too now that I have a mate."

Louis watched him silently. "You say that like it's going to change your control." He said silently and nervously glanced at him. "Harry I...I don't care if you drink from me. You just need to know when I say you can or not..." He said

Harry stares at him and sighed dramatically. "That's what i mean! I put off asking you because I thought you still needed time to," he waves his hands wildly, "adjust with me being a vampire. But I guess i put it off for too long and snapped." He ends up murmuring at the end.

The blue eyed boy stares at him before looking down. He fiddled with his fingers and just felt the slightest of guilt. "Guess it is my fault..." He said blinking as he felt tears in his eyes.

Harry frowns and crouches down in front of him. He lifts his chin so Louis' looking at him. "It's both of pur faults." He murmurs. "I guess we weren't talking enough and just rushed in."

"I'm sorry for slapping you." He said sniffling a little bit and wiping away at his tears that slid down his sharp cheekbones.

"I'm sorry for not stopping. " Harry says. "And i deserved that slap." He chuckles to lighten the mood. He leans down and kisses Louis' cheeks.

Louis looks up to him finally after he was kissed. It was silent before Louis finally spoke. "You did." He agreed with a small smirk

Harry smiles, "Come on. You need breakfast." He picks louis up, hands gripping under his thighs, and carrys louis back to the kitchen

And just like that the two of them were happy again.

A/N Arguing and cuteness to make your day.

Yes or no?

Comment: #FightLarry if you enjoyed this chapter

Question: What did you think of it?

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- Kaspar xx