09

Harry had decided the next day would be spent getting Louis settled into his home. Which meant he had to do a bunch of work first. Getting Louis up was the first main task

The vampire sighs as he crosses his arms, the boy in front of him is in a position that looks completely uncomfortable. His bum is in the air, making it look as if he was presenting himself to Harry, his arm is wrapped around his head and it causes his face to be all scrunched up. It was quite cute, but Harry needed him up. So with a gentle, but startling, smack to Louis's bum, the boy jolts up. "Huh what?! Oh...good morning." Louis said 

Harry chuckled slightly, "Good morning. Get up, we have a big day ahead of us." He said rolling his sleeves up while he walked to the closet to find Louis something to wear. Louis watches him curiously before he walks over to him. Before he speaks a sweater and a pair of joggers are pushed at him. "Wear this today. We can get you some new things to wear."

Louis looks to the sweater and then to him. "What do you mean new things? I have clothes, they're at my old flat." Louis said as he pulls on the sweater he was provided.

"Because other men touched you in those clothes. They are contaminated." He said as he walks to the bed and has a seat.

Louis huffs at him. "You can't just get rid of all my clothes. I have some good clothes in there." He said as he slips on the joggers.

Harry shakes his head. "You can keep some...but not all. They won't fit in the closet with my clothes." Harry said nodding to it. Louis looks to it and sees the wide open spaces provided in that closet.

"Well fine...but you better have plans on buying me a good amount of clothes." He said. Harry nods as he comes over, and gets a good look at Louis. Harry's clothes on him are so baggy that it's cute.

"You're so small in these..." He said as he leans in and breaths in Louis's scent. Which of course is mixed in with Harry's. It's what is mainly keeping him from biting into Louis, with his scent masked it helps.

Louis bites his lip before he takes his hand to Harry's chest. He wants to push him away but it's a failed attempt, as he only just grasps the smooth texture of the button up Harry is wearing. "H-Harry..." He begins by biting his lip. "You said we have uh...a lot of stuff to do..." He groans out.

Harry smirks against the soft skin on his neck. "You're right. We'll visit your old apartment first." He said as he took a hold of Louis's hand. "Then we'll get you some clothes." He hums looking to the boy

Louis nods simply and then they head out.

+ + +

After hours of packing Harry decided it was time to have a talk with Louis's landlord. "You finish here..." Harry said as he rubs his back. "I have to deal with the money issue you have." He said leaving without a word.

He comes to the office and he observes the surroundings. It was grimy and very gross. He scrunches up his nose before he enters. "Afternoon..." An older man grumbles with a fat cigar in his mouth. He wears a white tank top and faded jeans.

"Afternoon." Harry replies with a charming smile. "I was going to ask you about apartment 22b." He said taking a seat.

The man huffs. "Currently taken...but don't worry...the boy will be evicted pretty soon..." He said as he counted the fat stack of cash he has. "Stupid little slut." He mutters.

Harry tries not to react. He was insulting his mate. He shook his head before he smiled brightly. "Sir..." He begins. The man's dull grey eyes look to Harry and that's when Harry took action. "You will completely disregard the boy. You will sell his furniture he has to return any lost money you have. You will have more respect for your residents, and for God's sake...make this place a bit more presentable."

The man was zoned before he nodded. "Well of course.'' He said as he puts his cash away and begins to clean.

"Have a good day." Harry said after he stands and turns to leave. The man doesn't reply as Harry goes back to get to his love. He sees him struggling with his bag. Harry chuckles before he jogs over. "You leave your furniture here. The manager is keeping it." Harry said taking the bags from the smaller mam

Louis scrunches his eyebrows. "How'd you convince Artie so quickly?" He asked him

Harry smirks. "The same thing I did to Becky at our date at the restaurant." He said as he chucks the bags into the car. "I thought I said some clothes. It feels like your whole wardrobe is in here."

Louis ignored the last statement. "You hypnotize people?" He asked in shock.

"Yes all vampires can. It's an advantage..." He said as he crosses his arms

"Do you...um...have any other powers?" He asked as he walked to the other side of the car to get in.

"Well...no." He said as he got into the driver's seat. "I am supposed to have some unique power but...I haven't discovered it yet." He said as he starts his charger up before pulling up. He catches a glimpse of Artie dusting the outside of the office. He then smirks a little as he pulls out.

Louis furrows his eyebrows. "You've been undead for how long?" He asked

"A hundred and twenty years." Harry says luntly. Louis chokes on air and looks to him with wide eyes.

"I thought you would be younger than that..." He said

Harry actually pouts at that. "Is me being old a turn off for you?" He asked.

Louis becomes flustered. "I never said that!"

Harry chuckles before grabbing his hand. "I don't mind you calling me great grand daddy." He said trying to make it sound sexy. It didn't.

"Yeah no."

"Alright baby..."

Louis sat there flushed with his arms crossed. God this vampire was impossible

A/N Great grand daddy lmao

Comment: #GreatGrandDaddyHaz if you enjoyed this chapter

Question: What do you guys want Harry's special power to be. Suggest please :)

Also vote and that stuff

Thanks!

- Kaspar xx