Ouran Love Chapter 15 (Boys are useless)

"Yami! Yami-Kun! Hime!" Hime turned sharply seeing Haruhi running after her.

            "What is it Haruhi? I'm kinda busy." She felt lost and dejected but she wasn't giving up just because the stupid Host club didn't want to help.

            "I'm here... to help." Haruhi said stopping in front of her and bending to put her hands on her knees. "You know right after I can breathe again." She looked up with a smile. "You sure can get a long way in a short amount of time."

          Hime couldn't help but smile sadly, "Yeah it's a cat thing." She patted Haruhi on the shoulder then turned and kept walking. "I'm really grateful for your attempt Haruhi but I think this might be something I have to do myself." She heard Haruhi walking after her and stopped.

           "Why?" Hime asked turning back to face Haruhi. Haruhi looked a little surprised at the question but answered anyway.

               "Because I've seen how much you adore your brothers. I've also seen how horrible you guys look when your fighting so it must be twice as bad to be away from each other when your not fighting. I can't stand it so I'm helping." She finished with a shrug like the answer should've been a little more obvious.

             "Well then Haru-Chan we're gonna have to make sure a few things are changed before you go up against my parents." She looked over Haruhi's shoulder and her smile widened, "and that goes for all of you!" She yelled and watched as the hosts rounded the corner looking sheepish and a little embarrassed. Haruhi turned around quickly and she smiled too.

              "Haruhi you can't quit. You still have money to pay." Kyoya said pushing up his glasses so they caught the glare of the sun. Haruhi frowned and opened her mouth to say something but he held up a hand to keep her quiet. "And personally we can't lose any of you." He continued looking at Hime now. She blushed slightly and ran forward wrapping her arms around him.

            "Aw Kyo! I take back almost all the bad things I was thinking about you! God I could kiss you guys! But that'll have to wait." She said pulling away from the suddenly stiff Kyoya and looking around,"It's down to business.  This is going to be way harder than I thought. Hmm," She looked at Haruhi and smiled. "Haruhi come here real quick." Haruhi walked up to her hesitantly and she sighed suddenly upset about what she had to do. "Remember when I said there would have to be a few changes?" She asked her canines growing slowly. Haruhi nodded and Hime sighed. "Well just don't hate me after this please?" The quickly she turned Haruhi around, slid off the fabric of her shirt and bit deeply into her shoulder. Haruhi screamed and tears welled up in Hime's eyes and she bit deeper then her canines retracted and she was suddenly pulled away from Haruhi. Haruhi fell to her knees holding her shoulder and everyone but the twins, who were holding Hime back, surrounded Haruhi.

           "What the hell?! We trusted you!" Tamaki yelled wrapping his shirt around Haruhi who was bleeding and panting heavily.

            "Let me go you idiots! If I don't close that wound she'll bleed to death!" Hime yelled struggling against the twins. She could've easily broken their grip but it's everyone else she had to get through and it'd be too late for Haruhi.

        "No you shouldn't have bitten her in the first-"

          "Tamaki senpai." Haruhi said in a weak voice. She took a deep breath then said, "Let her finish."  The twins let Hime go reluctantly and she rushed to Haruhi's side.

           "This might sting a little but it won't get any worse promise." Then she leaned down and slowly began to lick Her wound. Haruhi moaned softly and the other hosts watched confused as the wound slowly started to close. Haruhi's panting got quieter and her moans changed slightly making the boys blush. Once the wound was fully healed Hime sighed and pulled back. She smiled down at Haruhi who sighed softly and relaxed into Tamaki's arms. "There now Haruhi take a break then you'll get exactly what hap-" But before Hime even finished her sentence Haruhi jumped out of Tamaki's arms landing softly on her feet and smiling wide.