#6: Roy O'Reilly

I sat in the Principal's waiting room, nonchalantly kicking my legs and chewing my lip, slightly nervous.I hadn't seen Principal Davis yet, but I heard he was annoying and rude.

As I sat, waiting for my turn, and I felt a soft finger tap my forearm. I shifted in my seat and turned to face the person. My eyes widened and my heart froze. It was a boy. He was very familiar. He had dark brown hair, which was short, and dark blue eyes. He was muscular and lean, with a charming smile. Then I remembered who it was -- It was Michael's friend, who had greeted me at my dorm room, pushing past everyone else.

My eyes fluttered and my heart pounded. I pushed a nervous smile and waved. He grinned at me. My face flushed red.

"Hey," he said, still grinning. "Do you remember me?" He asked. I shrugged, remembering his face, but not remembering his name. He nodded and extended a hand, his familiar muscular arm catching my eye. He caught me staring at it and chuckled. "Roy O'Reilly." He introduced himself for the second time. I nodded and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. His name was catchy, and memorable.

"So, what'd you get in trouble for?" He asked me. I sat confused for a moment, then remembered we were in the Principal's office and I almost smacked myself. DUH! He handed me a tissue and a pen, and gestured for me to write it down.

I pushed Miranda Tanksley to the ground... hard.

I smiled, satisfied with my feat and handed the tissue to Roy, who read the tissue and snorted. He started chuckling, then cracking up, throwing the tissue in the trash.

"Atta girl!" He said humorously and raised a hand for a high five. After a second or more, he cleared his throat, and lowered his hand. "Sorry."

I blushed and nodded, signalling that it was alright. I agreed. He opened his mouth to speak more, but suddenly the Principal's office door swung open and out came a boy with puffy red eyes and tear streaks, sniffling and rubbing his eyes. Roy and I both took a deep breath. He grinned at me.

"Ladies first?" We both smirked and he got up and walked in. The door slammed shut behind him, and I began to fear for him. I hoped the Principal wouldn't be too harsh on him.

__________________

Principal Davis took a seat, gesturing toward the seat in front of his desk. It was red and looked very comfortable. I cautiously sat in the chair,

"So why is it that you're here today, in my office?" He asked seriously, folding his hands together on his desk. I was shocked when I finally examined Principal Davis' face for the first time. I wasn't really "Hot for teacher", if you will, but he was undeniably attractive. He had grey hair, but it seemed to suit him better than any other color, I would imagine.

I sighed and stared at him.

"Ah," He sighed, "Luna Carwinkle. I heard about you," He said, pointing at me, leaning back in his chair casually and crossing his legs. 

"Here," He said, passing me a sheet of blank paper and a pen. He raised his eyebrows and nodded toward the paper. "Go on."

I reluctantly picked up the pen and began writing the whole story.

Miranda Tanksley is Michael Saldana's ex-girlfriend. Michael broke up with her and asked me to prom. She got in my face, so I pushed her down.

I stared at the words in blue ink on the paper, not quite satisfied with my answer. Principal Davis grabbed the paper and quickly read through it. He smirked and nodded.

"Typical girl drama." He grinned at me smugly. "No one was harmed, correct?" I nodded and he gestured toward the door with his hand. "You're free to go."