Part 1

"CONNOR"!, my dad yelled, as I threw a plain white t-shirt into my suitcase. I heard feet clomping up the stairs as the door to my room swung open. As he threw some of his Hawaiian t-shirts into my suitcase. "Dad" I said those are hideous and this is my suitcase I said to him pulling the t-shirts out of my suitcase. "You're still going to school mister" he said pointing at me accusingly. "It's not like it's a big deal I mean no one really cares if I skip school anyway, right?" I replied."Connor your going to school and that's that so stop Lolly-gagging and get dressed" he said as he slammed the door behind him taking the ugly shirts away with him. Of course doing the most smartass thing I could do I Lolly-Gagged and ended up missing the bus and getting a ride to school from my father who was now pissed. He let me out on the curb not bothering to say bye as he drove off. "LOVE YOU TOO" I shouted at the car but he was already gone. Great now I was in my own personal hell. I walked up the steps taking my time as it was the last time I would walk up the steps of Senore High school. I should be happy but instead I just felt empty. I had no real accomplishments at this school as I was okay at school and just mediocre at   Life. "Hey Con is it true that you're going to the beach" asked Meredith I knew it was a scheme as Meredith had always been a jerk to me, I saw Cristian's foot pop out as he said "well have a nice trip" well let's just say he failed as I scuffed the ends of my combat boots into his heel as he crumpled to the ground " I will " I said cheerily my smile quickly replaced by a frown. I hated how everyone was whispering about me in the hallways talking about this mornings "incident" I wanted to tell them to shut the **** up but that would just end the end of the year as bad as today had already started, but I eventually got through the end of the day without the principal reprimanding me man she must be proud. I hopped on the bus sitting usually alone at the back of the bus looking out the window and looking at a dirt stain on the outside of the window. I sat there the whole time just staring at the dirt spot as Lacey the bitch of our school said " Hey Connor what're staring at" I looked from the dirt stain to Lacey trying to come up with a comeback but I had nothing and I could feel my cheeks getting warm as I stood up the bus driver jolting to a stop as I flung forward catching my balance on the bus head seat. "Yup" I mumbled to myself won't be missing these days as I jumped off the bus skipping all the stairs as the bus driver tried to hand me a lollipop like what was this elementary school. My dad was already standing at the front door waiting for me. " where's mom?" I asked as he sucked in his breath. "She's actually not coming" he said following up by saying " she thinks we need quality time together" he managed to choke out. I laughed " you think I wanna spend quality time together" I said running up the stairs to go get my suitcase. Running over my CD collection taking a my chemical romance, Panic! At the disco, and Peirce the veil CD with me. As I came down I ran into my mom who wrapped her arms around me. three months away from my house I said to myself as she broke away taking my CD's and placing them in shotgun so I wouldn't forget them as I usually did. I lifted my suitcase up in the trunk helping my dad with his and slamming the trunk door shut. I waved bye to my mom and we headed onto the road.