Part 7

I looked in the mirror trying to find the most snazzy looking outfit in my wardrobe 2 of my suitcases contents already tossed throughout my room as I finally came to an outfit that I quite enjoyed a black t-shirt with my favorite jeans and white nike shoes. I stood there in the mirror until I heard my alarm telling me to get the hell out of here you're ****ing late. "Shit" I screamed running out the door and hopping in my dads car I needed to get there before he did.

News flash he was late too so I met him outside a park that was right across from the bar. "Sup Travis" I said trying to act casual. "Sup" he said he had an entire wardrobe change with black jeans, a white t-shirt, and some tattered up converse and I knew he beat me again in the style contest. I handed him a beer while at the same time drinking mine and trying not to spit it on him. He did the same spitting it out beside him drops of alcohol splashing to the ground and I felt as if I was going to be sick. "Yuck" he screamed accidentally splashing some beer on me and laughing. Pretty soon we were having a full out alcohol throw as I dumped it all on his head the alcohol making his shirt see through as I blushed which gave him the opportunity to due the same to me. "In your face Connor" he spat. Me pushing him flirtily and pretty soon we were both covered in you name it mud, beer, grass. I turned to him." This really makes up for this morning" he said "this is the most fun I've had in a long time" I gazed up at the sky looking at the stars and hoping this moment would never end.