Part 9

I felt like such a dick even though I think I didn't do anything. All I could think of was what Genya was talking about something about a "hot date" I don't think she was meaning me and he was obviously gay but the real question was, was I gay. My parents always acted like it was a bad thing and growing up under their roof I did too but now Travis was gay it just changed something because it was true he was hot but he wasn't jock hot with stacked muscles or abs he was the scrawny type where you can see every bone in their chest. I didn't know this for sure but the truth was he was massively skinny. My phone dinged as I saw the name at the top deciding to put the conversation off until I got home.

I walked in my front door a slip was at the front door which said I was invited to a party of some sort, but I didn't think I was gonna go unless Travis was coming. "Hey dad" I shouted feeling in a better mood than I think I've ever been in. "Sup Connor" he said sounding surprised "what's with the good mood". "Met someone" I said blushing "Ohh who is she." She's really nice I lied, "When can I meet her" he asked as I tried to think of a good answer. "I don't know" I said heading to my room to go text Travis. "Hey" I texted staring at the phone for a good 5 minutes before the dots appeared with a "Hello." "So can you come to a party with me" I asked. "Yea bout that" he texted pausing "People around here don't really like me" "what why?" I said even though I already knew. "Just give it a try" I texted praying that he would yes about 6 hours later my phone dinged with a message that said "Ok."