Part 8

I jolted awake. Smelling the foul scent alcohol and I realized we were in the park a bird chirping from the tree above us and by us i mean Travis and me. Wait did I just sleep with a guy. Instead of feeling sick I felt what is this happiness? I decided to make most of our time so I put my arm around the nape of his neck his skin soft and warm. About 5 minutes later he woke up dark circles under his eyes but his hair somehow perfect even though it was bed head. "UHHH" He groaned as I tore my arm off. "Alright lets get you up" I said lifting him up like a cat. I took him in the back of the car asking him where he lived so I could get him home "Blue street 546" I heard him say. I actually know that street remembering yesterday. I drove slowly since Travis didn't have a seatbelt on. I pulled onto blue street pulling onto 546 seeing a female teenager in the front yard shaking her head. She walked up to me pushing me into my car. "Did you get my brother drunk you son of a bitch" she said slapping me across the face as I heard a stumble in the back seat of my car unlocking it pulling his sister whom he referred to as Genya. I started rubbing my cheek that was now red and I heard Genya say "is that the hot date you referred to yesterday" I could feel my cheeks getting redder than they already were. "Look" Genya said "I'm sorry you look like a nice guy but please go away" I heard Travis protesting but Genya yelled at him to go inside then turning to me and screaming "LEAVE"