Part 10

I looked at the invitation again texting all the information to Travis and planning a system where we didn't get caught by Genya. The party was tomorrow at 9:00 which meant that Genya would already be in bed since she's an alien going to bed at 9 on summer break. I finished texting Travis late at night and brushed my teeth getting ready for bed. I couldn't wait to see Travis tomorrow and that was the last thought that roamed in my mind before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I picked up Travis at 9 like promised and thankfully we didn't get caught by Genya because I didn't want to get slapped again making a buddy for my other red hand print. As usual Travis beat me in the outfit war wearing dark blue jeans, a black twenty one pilots shirt, with skulled converse. He looked hot today. "Thank you" he said as I stared at him "Sorry, did I say something?" I asked "Yeah you said that I looked hot today, Thanks." "What. No" Shit I said under my breath. "So you listen to twenty one pilots" I asked trying to change the subject. "Yeah" he replied "I also listen to Halsey and Melanie Martinez their like my favorite people of 2014." "Cool" I answered back starting the car and driving off to the party.