Part 6

I clicked the call button not even thinking that I was still on the road that didn't matter right know, what mattered was apologizing. Damn now I didn't even recognize myself anymore. Thanks a lot Travis. I mean apologizing was not my style but this is different. "Hey" I said "Sorry bout that I just kind of hesitated and yea" listen I knew it wasn't believable but I came up with it on the spot so give me a break. "It's fine" he replied although his tone didn't apply that it was fine.

''So see you at 7:00" he said hanging up. ''Damn it" I whispered under my breath,but at least I could make it up to him tonight at the bar I mean I had a fake ID So I could get in get the drinks and meet outside going to a park? Maybe? If they had one? God I wish they had one because I felt guilty for some reason and there was a knot in my gut that I couldn't seem to get out. I realized just now while I was having a conversation with myself I had made it back home. 9:00 that means I took 2 hours! My dad must be up and hungry by now and the food was probably cold but I saw a microwave right above the oven so it was fine.

I turned the handle because I forgot to lock the door this morning after I went out, and as I predicted my dad was sitting there fully clothed (thankfully) watching the news. "Sup Buddy" he said as I quickly responded to "Don't call me that" leaving the break feast bag right on the coffee table next to him. I heard him get up and the microwave beeping and pretty soon He came into my room leaving a plate with my food on it the eggs still steaming. "Thanks" I murmured quickly turning my full attention to the wall. My dad stood at the foot of my bed soon giving up knowing that I wouldn't talk and exiting my bedroom.

I pulled a book out of my suitcase reading the title "Their eyes were watching god" that my teacher made us read over summer break as I cracked the book open and quickly putting it down "TOO MUCH WORDS" I screamed in my mind and then almost on extinct my thoughts drifted back to Travis. GODD*** YOU.