Part 3

We arrived at the beach house at 12:35 exactly unpacking and eating then finally getting a good night sleep in an actual bed. I woke up late in the morning the morning sunlight blinding through my window. My eyes were still tired but I knew that I couldn't fall asleep when it was light outside, I didn't know when or how it started but it was just a mystery to me. I stood up swinging my feet to the ground putting a new shirt on and keeping the pants from yesterday on. I looked through the cabinets not used to there not being an food in the pantry's."I'm heading out I called out though I knew no one could hear it since my dad was a deep sleeper. I stepped outside the warm air hitting me like a punch to the stomach. Then I realized that I didn't know my way around so I looked up restaurants that serve breakfast as my thumb landed on a fancy brunch place with rated ***** star break feast. Then I typed the street name and number and I was off . I got lost and honked at but they stopped honking when I showed them the street to middle finger avenue, God these people are annoying.  Now which street was it on again I said to Siri who absolutely goddamn worthless. After I got some help by a few people I finally ended up at the fancy brunch place and I was so pissed off now. I walked in a guy with reddish-blonde hair behind me with black skinny jeans a red and black flannel with red converse. I looked behind me a few times marveling at the assemble because it was ****ing hot and I knew that I might have a way to get a girlfriend in college if I wore exactly that. The people in front of me were taking there sweet sweet time ordering so I looked on the menu which was just a hodgepodge of different fancy foods that I didn't know how to pronounce. Oh god it was my turn "Can I please have the number 20 and number 3 please I said trying not to sound stupid while saying it because I wanted nothing more but to say that in a British accent. "Sure" she said "that will be 38 dollars and 48 cents" she hummed a song I didn't know while I fished through my pockets. "Oh Shit"I said still scrounging in my pockets "I forgot my money" as I looked at red head again not sure why, and did he just step in front of me? Then I realized he was paying for it! What the hell was he doing?