Chapter 1

It's my first day of Highschool.   My older sister is being a bitch!  Like always, but what can I expect outta her.  "Pj!!! Hurry!!! You'll miss your bus!!!"  I hear Ink call from downstairs.  I sigh and grab my bag off of my desk.  I rush out of my room and down the stairs.  "Have fun sweetie!!!"  Ink says.  Error glares at me like normal.  I exit the house and see the bus pull up.  I get on the bus.  "Look it's the weird kid!!!"   I hear.  My soul hurts as I sit down in an empty seat.  

The bus ride isn't long.  I run into the school to make sure I don't get bullied or hurt.  I dodge around people as I make it to my first class.  Its Art class, and thankfully the door is open.  The teacher looks up at me.  "Oh... Class doesn't start for another few minutes."  The teacher says.  I'm shaking as I look up.  "Can I please stay in here?"  I ask.  "Oh, darling... Of course.  What's your name?"  They ask.  "Pj," I answer.  "Oh well, you're welcome in here whenever you want."  The teacher says.  I nod.  "I'm Mrs.H."  She adds.  I nod.  We end up talking and laughing till the bell rings.  Students start coming in.  I'm in the desk closet to the teacher.  "Ugh... We are in class with the weirdo."  I hear.  "Class please take a seat."  Mrs. H says. We are all wearing school uniforms.  Girls were a bit different, the only thing different was a skirt than the pants.  

The class goes by quickly

The class goes by quickly.  Mrs. H asks to talk to me before leaving. I stay behind.  "I want you to meet Mr. Fresh.  He has similar classes to you so I want him to escort you to and from classes, he has already agreed to it."  Mrs. H says.  "I don't need any help... Thank you for the offer."  I say trying to leave.  "I know you're being bullied.  Your parents came in a few days ago."  Mrs. H says.  My face pales slightly.  "Are you alright?" Fresh asks.  I nod turning to leave. "Please think about it."  Mrs. H says.  I leave the room quickly.

Time Skip...

I go into my bedroom and shut the door.    "Just perfect another year of this bull shit."  I curse.  "Pj!!! You home?"  I hear. "Yeah!"  I shout before sitting on my bed.  I wince slightly, before starting to take off my uniform.  After I finish that I change into my regular clothes.  I then go to my desk and start to draw.

Hours go by...

"Pj?  Are you alright?"  I hear as my door opens.  I see Ink nod smile.  "Of course!"  I say.  "You haven't come down to eat yet."  Ink says worriedly.  "I'm not hungry is all,"  I say.  "Jammy... Please come eat."  Ink says.  "Okay,"  I say sighing.