Chapter 8

We are heading to gym class.  Me and Fresh are walking down the hall when our classmates catch up to us.  Undyne is the first one.  "Hey Pj and Fresh!!!"  Undyne says swooping me off my feet and running the rest of the way.  She then trips and I go flying. My hand touches the ground then I let myself flip over till my feet touch the ground.  I skid on the balls of my feet and hands. Everyone is watching in shock.  I then stand up doing two peace signs beside my head. Fresh runs to the front of the crowd.  The crowd moves towards me.  "Pj!!! That was really rad!!!" The gym teacher says.  I blush and laugh nervously.  Fresh blushes and comes over to me.  "Don't laugh so cutely... Only around me."  He whispers.  I sweat drop but hug him.  He presses on my back putting it back in place.   "Okay class!!! We are doing an amazingly rad exercise since Pj is becoming extremely rad!!!"  The gym teacher says.  "We are going to be portal shooting everywhere!  As long as you can get away from this monster!!!"  The gym teacher shouts opening a gate.   A huge centipede monster comes out wearing a bright blue and neon green hat.  "Three!!! Two!!! One!!! Go!!!"  The teacher says me and Fresh jump through an open portal.  It starts chasing us.  Me and Fresh are running in our gym clothes.  I hop through the second portal.  I end up in Swapfell.  I quickly jump another open one.  I land rolling.  I then quickly get up.  A few others join me.  Me and Undyne jump through the same portal.  "I can't get away!!!"  I shout laughing.  Undyne laughs.  I jump into a portal landing in my old world.  I drop down from mid-air.  I back handspring then skid backwards.  A few of the others jump out too. "Hurry up Pj!!! We'll get tagged!!!" A few of the guys yell.  The centipede monster comes out of the portal I jumped out of the way and I take off running.  I hop through the nearest portal.   I see a bunch of the girls there.  "RUN!!!!"  I shout. The centipede monster comes through.  They all squeal.    One flips me into a different portal.  I go through it.   I drop down running.   The centipede goes through a different portal.  A bunch of the guys are in front of me.  "It gave up on ya, dawg!!! Radical."  One says.  "It's Paperjam..."  I hear.  "Hey these the guys that bugged ya, Pj?"  The main guy asks.  I turn to look.  I nod.  Fresh comes through the next portal.  "Nice ya got away, how's your back?"  Fresh asks.  "It's all good!  I had fun!"  I say smiling.  "Mr. Paperjam..." I hear.  "Hey you go through us before talking to our guy."  The main guy says.  "PJ!!!"  I hear the girls shout.  I'm then tackled.   "Save us!!! We can't lose it."  One says.  I then see the centipede.  All of us guys go "ALL MEN FOR THEMSELVES!!!!"  We all take off into different portals.  The girls chase me and Fresh.    I go through seven portals before skidding to a stop and hiding behind a portal.  The girls and monster centipede jump through the next one.  I cheer.   "Who the fuck are you?"  I hear.  I turn to see Underfell Sans.  I then take off.  "NOPE!!!"  I shout going through the one I jumped through before getting to Underfell.  I fall flat on my face.  "Oh shit... Dawg be careful."  I hear.  I look up to see the centipede. "Funk." I state.  "You alright?  Need any pain killers?"  It asks.  I sit up.  "That was a close one.  You almost got raped by Underfell Sans."  A few of the girls laugh.  Fresh looks over at me to see me tearing up.  "Pj... Pj it's okay... It's okay."  Fresh says rushing over to me.  The girls all look shocked.  "Be careful about that subject..."  Fresh warns gently.  "It's okay..."  I say getting up rubbing my eyes.  Fresh checks my back.  "He's still a cry baby."  I hear.  "He's our cutie!!! Don't say such things!"   The girls all yell coming over to me.  "Hey!!! There's our ladies man!!!"  A few of the guys say.  "You got caught last, Pj!!! You're so rad, dawg!!!"  A bunch of the girls say.  "What!?!?"  A bunch of the guys say.  Fresh then kisses me.  I kiss him back.  The girls all squeal.   "Paperjam is... Gay?"  I hear.  We pull back from each other.  The guys then pick me up and place me on top of the centipede.   "Ride em'!!!"  They shout.  I then get ready and we then all hope on.  "Let's go kids!!!"  The centipede monster says.  "We'll catch up!"  The guys say while the girls all hop on.  Fresh nods to me.  "Have fun with the girls Jammy!!!"  Fresh shouts.  I wave at him before we all go through.  

Time Skip...

I'm in art class drawing when the guys show up.  "We showed em' a rad lesson!!!"  A few of them shouted.  I finish up the drawings I was doing.

  I finish up the drawings I was doing

(Not my drawings)

"Hey, I uh finished your drawing

"Hey, I uh finished your drawing... I didn't know what to draw so I did these for you."  I say passing the girl who asked for the drawing earlier.  "OMG!!! THANK YOU, PJ!!! YOU'RE SO AMAZING!!!"  She shouts.  The other girls are looking at them too.  "Keep what we did from Pj... He dislikes violence."  I hear Fresh say.  I turn to look and I hug him.  "What you'll do?"  I ask giggling.  The guys all blush at that.  Fresh has a bleeding nose.  "Did I say something wrong?"  I ask worriedly.  The other male monsters all get bleeding noses.  I look up at Fresh. I grab a tissue out of my pocket and cover his nose.  "Ah~  Mr. Fresh!!! Are you alright?"  I ask.  He just looks down at me blushing.  He then places his forehead against mine. "I love you Jammy."  He says.  "I love you too Mr. Fresh!!!"  I say happily.   "Fresh... Stop rubbing it in!!!"  The other guys say.   I laugh smiling before kissing Fresh's forehead.