Chapter 13

The last few days have been uh... Troubling. The girls are a little too worried to come near me, the guys ask too many questions. So I've been going to work and being at home. I avoid everyone and I don't sleep very much too worried they'll come back. My phone goes off. "Hello?" I ask tiredly since it's the middle of the night. "Sorry for phoning so late, Mr. Pj. I would just like to thank you for painting our wall. Frisk loves it and my husband was amazed! Could you paint a section of our master bedroom's wall?" The person on the other end asks. "Sure, what types of things are you looking for?" I ask grabbing a note pad and pen. "Oh... Well, we wanted to know any ideas you had for the space." The voice on the other end says. "Then my first question to ask would be, is it a large space, or a small space, or somewhere in between?" I ask. "It would be a small space, definitely not as big as what happened in Frisk's room." The voice laughs gently on the other end. "Uh... Sweetie!!! Come here!" The voice says loudly on the other end. "Coming!" A low voice says. "How big do you think this is?" The voice on the other end says. "It's fairly small, I saw what he did in Frisk's room, and isn't he a large scale painter?" The low voice asks. "Wait... You're a large scale painter right?" Then the voice on the other end asks. "I do big and small jobs," I answer calmly. The bed shifts. "Jammy... Come back to bed." Fresh says. "Once I'm done with my client," I say gently. "Okay..." Fresh says. I smile. The other two are arguing on the other end. "Hey, why don't I come over later today to check out the space and all?" I suggest. "Oh that seems perfect! I'll make sure Frisk greets you just in case we're not here." The voice on the other end says. "Sure that works," I say gently. "Great!!! And sorry for waking you up at this hour!" She says apologetically. "It's alright, I was already awake when you phoned," I answer. "Well I hope you sleep well, see you later Mr. Pj." The voice on the other end says. "Have a good night," I say before they hang up. I hang up also. I crawl into bed placing my cellphone beside the note pad and pen. I pull the covers over me and cuddle up to Fresh.

In the morning...

I'm drinking coffee getting ready to go out. Fresh is getting coffee. "Jammy!!! Are you leaving?" Fresh yells. "I'm heading out to get more paint! Wanna come?" I shout back. "Sure just let me get dressed," Fresh says. There is a knock at the door. I answer it. "Su-... Hey Frisk." I say shocked. The girl from a few days ago was there. "Hey, uh Pj. My mother and father are fighting pretty bad today. You sure you still wanna come?" She asks. "Jammy!!! Who's at the door?" Fresh yells. "One of my clients!" I shout. "Damn!!! Jam!!! Hold up!" Fresh yells. "I will!!! I'm not going anywhere without ya!!!" I shout. "Who's that?" Frisk asks. "My boyfriend, we were just about to head out to go snag some more art supplies," I answer. She blushes looking behind me. Fresh is behind me putting on a shirt. I poke his rib bone. He pulls down his shirt fast. "Jammy...~" Fresh whines. "What? I only poked ya." I laugh. Frisk's face is bright red. I laugh. Fresh puts his jacket on and grabs his skateboard. "Care to join us, Frisk?" I ask. She nods before coughing. "Ya alright there?" I ask. She nods hiding her laughter. I look at Fresh he looks normal and I look normal. "What?" Fresh asks. "You're both so colourful." She says. "This is Underfresh doll," Fresh says as we both exit the house. I'm in my skates. Frisk looks confused. "You'll see once we get further into town." I laugh. We start heading towards the mall. I'm being a show-off. I then get a phone call. I answer it. "This is Pj!!!" I say doing a trick. "Dawg!!! Come to the mall!!! Hurry!!! There's a guy here talking about painting and an art completion, yo!" "Yo!!! No fake? Tell him to take a red real quick." I laugh. "Hey!!! Dawg!!! Take a Red!!! Our artist friend is coming!!!" I hear.

Time Skip...

There are ten categories we can choose from, we are allowed to enter at max three. Group, and single person entries. Out of the huge line up, I am doing a graffiti art piece, a black and white drawing, and a painting piece. Ink is there too and everyone signs up. They are signing up for the hell of it. They are to be done on huge canvases. Ink has a special rule applied to him. He isn't allowed to use his big brush. I laughed at that, because I know he's an amazing artist with or without it. Ink looked surprised as I approach him. We are the main competitors. Ink is looking up at me since I've grown. "May the best artist win, Ink," I say extending my hand. He shakes my hand. "Good luck Paperjam." He says smiling. I nod as we shake hands. "WHO'S OUR MAIN COMPETITORS!" Ink and I raise our hands. My friends all shout "PJ!!!!" I wave at them. "Our two main competitors!!! Two great artists!!!! Let's see who will be the one with the amazing art at the end of this!!!" The announcer guy says. I theskatedte off to the art store. I am looking around. "Pj!!! Come on!!! Let's brainstorm after you're done work!" Freshrron says. "Sure just let me buy a bunch of supplies!" I say smiling. We all end up buying supplies. "Let's hurry!" Mettaton says smiling.